R.I.P. The Upsetter.

12 Likes

Kings of Convenience - Peace Or Love
CD|2021

4 Likes

11 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

A splendid selection of Scratch’s early works…

8 Likes

Now playing…

Kings of Convenience - Peace or Love

Erik Glambek Bøe (Drums, Guitar, Piano, Vocals), Erlend Øye (Guitar, Vocals), Davide Bertolini (Double Bass, Viola da Gamba), Feist (Vocals), Alex Grieg (Double Bass), Tobias Hett (Viola), and Alexander von Mehren (Bass, Keyboards, Marimba).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… a mention from @patk above had me place 'Peace or Love into the queue and now taking out for a spin and they are sounding mighty fine! …first time listening to 'Kings of Convenience and enjoying the first couple of tracks and looking forward to the rest of the album.

1 Like

Rolling Stones | Through The Past Darkly (Big Hits Vol.2) | 1969
One of the boys early “best of” albums, needless to say it has some great tracks on it.

13 Likes

24 Likes

Hi @seakayaker I’m glad you are enjoying it. You may like their earlier albums like ‘Quiet Is The New Loud’ and ‘Riot On An Empty Street’.

best regards,
pat

2 Likes

Field Mouse - Meaning
CD|2019

Indie Rock.

1 Like

5 Likes

On HDCD….love it!

13 Likes

Unknown

Competing with the afternoon thunders outside.

3 Likes

Natalie Merchant - Motherland
CD|2001

New to me, just giving this another listen.

17 Likes

" Don’t be silly, young man " :grin:

1 Like

Now playing…

Kings of Convenience - Quiet Is The New Loud

Erlend Øye (Drums, Steel String Electric Guitar, Steel String Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Vocals), Eirik Glambek Bøe (Nylon String Acoustic Guitar, Nylon String Electric Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Drums), Ian Bracken (Cello), Ben Dumville (Trumpet), Matt McGeever (Cello) and Tarjei Strøm (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on through the noon hour with another album from Kings of Convenience and they are sounding mighty fine! Some very lovely easy listening and mellow music on this relaxing Sunday afternoon… Life is sweet!

2 Likes

Supertramp - Breakfast In America.

25 Likes

A live streaming Jackson Browne gig for a US radio station.

4 Likes

Tangerine dream phaedra

13 Likes

One of the best of all Scratch productions:

10 Likes