What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

I know this might be a loaded question but how many airbags are there. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gomez In Our Gun

7 Likes

Seems to be 2 or 3 on Roon. The PF style one is only on Tidal.

Pete, there are at least a couple of bands called airbag one is Spanish but the one that you want to listen to is the Norwegian Neo-prog band. These are their albums to date and all are very good (although their last is not their best) IMHO

2 Likes

I’m glad you told me that cause I wasn’t too impressed with the one I played earlier.

1 Like

Confusing, I did notice a few of the other covers. Trust me to pick the odd one out. Cheers.

2 Likes

All Rights Removed is my current favourite. Well recorded to, so the 250 stays :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There seems to only be 3 of that Airbag on Qobuz. I’ll give that one you mentioned a spin later.

2 Likes

Weird, I couldn’t find any on Qobuz in the Roon app, but can find 1 in the Qobuz app.

Dave Valentin Land Of The Third Eye / 2017 Vocalion / UK SACD Hybrid / CDSML8533

Midnight Oil-Blue Sky Mining

7 Likes

It must be a country licensing issue, because I can see them all in the Naim (beta) app in the U.K. on Qobuz.

2 Likes

Must be as there’s not many listed here on Qobuz.

1 Like

Why? Because the world needs…

6 Likes

Going to re-rip this today, played it in research

6 Likes

Freddie Hubbard Hub Cap / 2003 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724354230226

8 Likes

Pink Floyd, The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, cd remaster

After using Bubble for several years now, and since I’ve something with a NAIM badge on it, I thought I’d give the NAIM app a spin to see if it’s improved since last time I tried it. tbh It does seem better than I remember and landscape mode (my preferred orientation) seems improved.

7 Likes

A nice mellow start to Sunday

Eric Alexander (s)
Harold Mabern (p)
John Webber (b)
Joe Farnsworth (d)

3 Likes

Daft Punk, random access memories. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I’m joining you with Hub Cap, Geoff. Fine Hard Bop album.

1 Like