What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Alexis Weissenberg / Debussy Clair de Lune / Piano Works / Deutsche Grammophon / Germany CD / 4455472

6 Likes

On CD:-

Nicola Benedetti - Baroque

10 Likes

Donald Byrd Royal flush / 2006 Blue Note / RVG Edition / Germany CD / 094636263229

Donald Byrd Trumpet
Herbie Hancock Piano
Pepper Adams Saxophone
Butch Warren Bass
Billy Higgins Drums

11 Likes

First run of this one, so far liking what I hear

9 Likes

My- this is a lovely album to start the day off- on a sunny Sunday morning in North Yorkshire.
Bliss…

26 Likes

Starting the day off with a release i missed. A bit of a dub vibe to the first few tracks, not what i expected from Mr Frahm.

3 Likes

Christine Perfect - The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions

5 Likes

Joe Sample + Ray Brown + Shelly Manne The Three / 1990 East Wind / Japan CD No OBI / EJD3064

3 Likes

This is their 2019 album but listened to their latest album last night which is due out in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Current single

1 Like

A whole bunch of trax.

2 Likes

England India Test Match streaming via Internet Radio. Beautifully balanced match. Nice to have TMS commentary to go with the pictures. My niece got married on Friday, after the ceremony one of my brothers in law and I kept each other updated with the score. At the family and friends lunch yesterday I was the only person following, luckily the family understand why I check my phone regularly during a Test.

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Mr Bowie rocking with the CDX, & XPS (not in pic). Which is ok as I no longer have my early vinyl copy! I really like his early albums, this one and Honky Dory are my top favourites.

13 Likes

@anon10403888 I eagerly bought this when it was first released. The Clash insisted on selling it for the same price as a single album at the time. Sadly through the passage of time I have misplaced it! I have a reissue copy and on CD but it’s just not the same as my original one :cry:

1 Like

Yellowjackets Timeline / 2011 Mack Avenue / US CD / MAC1058

2 Likes

Three nice little ditties on this 2021 remaster

3 Likes

On Vinyl:

10 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes