What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

29 Likes

First full length listen, nicely recorded, but would have been fine as a Steve Howe solo album……but i was left a but disappointed as a YES album.

5 Likes

Grin inducing & slightly infectious - along with a being foot taping laugh.

10 Likes

33 Likes

Peter Frampton Band - Frampton Forgets The Words, excellent instrumental album full of PF’s fluid guitar work.

7 Likes

The limited edition sacd is the best version I have heard of this album. Band in room stuff.

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Smoooooth……

6 Likes

Golden Earring Moontan Deluxe

4 Likes

Amy Winehouse, Frank. Feel like an audio autobiography every time I listen to this. Amazing talent. :relaxed:

12 Likes

Forgotten how good this was

.sjb

2 Likes

71g+OU1ppWL.SS500
Mark Knopfler - Wag The Dog, music from the film of the same name.

8 Likes

Ayo, ticket to the world. First listen. Kind of prefer Royal more but let’s see if this grows on me. :relaxed:

Edit: 7 tracks in and this is growing on me already. I am so impatient!

3 Likes

Beth Hart, black coffee. Not having coffee for my Saturday morning down under. This feels like a fitting substitute and it’s doing it for me nicely. :relieved:

12 Likes

The Doobie Brothers- Liberte. Not expecting much but it’s got to be worth a listen.

8 Likes

Lucinda Williams, car wheels on a gravel road. Feels like following Beth Hart with this. More country goodness. :relaxed:

16 Likes

CD - UMG Recordings Inc. DG 2006 : )

Sting - vocals, archlute
Edin Karamazov - lute & archlute

<<>>

Happy Birthday Sting! :balloon: :balloon: :birthday:

Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner was born on 2nd October 1951 in the Sir G B Hunter Memorial Hospital in Wallsend, Northumberland, England :uk:

70 years old Today! :cake: :yum:

9 Likes