What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Steel Pulse - Mass Manipulation ( Rootfire Collective 2019 2LP)

The pulsers fine album from a couple of years back. A slightly poppier sound?maybe, but finely executed and David Hinds songs and message as strong as ever, as is fellow founder Sidney Mills sweet voice and keyboard skills.

Available on CD & Stream as well, in fact the vinyl was very hard to source

:heart:

4 Likes

Yello | Live in Berlin | 2017
I’ve never made it to a Yello gig but it’s on my bucket list…

13 Likes

18 Likes

Yo @dave-marshall
Didya get the Alpha Boys School book?
:heart:

1 Like

Awwww @anon10403888! You were doing so well up until that point! You’re not going to join in with the Stingfest are you?

Antonio Forcione - Live!

Bonkers good.

17 Likes

I do like Genesis early years with PG theatricals and all and this is a great live album. As for the birthday boy: No fear!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet

From the Mono box set.

27 Likes

Styx - Pieces Of Eight.

6 Likes

Happy Mondays - Bummed. A little Shaun action for Saturday evening.

5 Likes

Bob Dylan, Oh Mercy. SACD, Mobile Fidelity.

17 Likes

2 Likes

My favourite album by the Beach Boys with Blondie Chaplin on guitar and vocals……was also in the background doing guitar on tour with the Rolling Stones.

1 Like

Recommandeered the vinyl room as Lady BC gone to bathe in unguents. Mr T and chums very alive blasting out on superb and appropriately named Pure Pleasure vinyl. Really shows how well a trumpet can lead a quartet.

5 Likes

Still enjoying this guy

6 Likes

13 Likes

CD - Deutsche Grammophon 2008 : )

My favourite female violinist with my favourite female classical composer.
Familiar and easy on the ear Bach leads the listener towards the fascinating world of Gubaidulina compositions.

16 Likes

The Beatles - Abbey Road

2CD anniversary edition from 2019.

28 Likes

Soul II Soul - Vol 2.

8 Likes

deeper-water

I am a huge fan of Paul Kelly. IMHO one of Australias best songwriters. Posted the video just to let anyone who hasn’t heard of him before have a taste.

6 Likes