What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The Black Keys | Turn Blue | 2010
Another fine rock album from the boys.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Mine came bundled up as an unexpected freebee from a good guy on Discogs when I bought one of their albums from him a few years ago.

1 Like

Nice touch! :+1:

1 Like

After listening to Explosions In The Sky’s “Big Bend”, continuing with the mellow tunes of Kings Of Convenience “Peace Or Love”.

CD|2021

3 Likes

Trivium - Ascendancy.
Joining @VinoVeritas :relaxed:

2 Likes

Linda Ronstadt, Simple Dreams. Qobuz. Mu-so Qb 2.

8 Likes

Can’t believe I haven’t listened to this more.

14 Likes

Dave Mason - Alone Together

His debut solo album from 1970 one of those albums where every track is solid gold.

11 Likes

Laura is spinning tonight.

11 Likes

Anna Tivel - Small Believer
CD|2021

Folk. Keeping with a mellow tone this overcast afternoon.

4 Likes

According to the Qobuz review Ascendancy was quite remarkable in that all of the then current members of the band were not able to legally rent a car (21 in the USA).

Great album by the way

1 Like

Lisa Ekdahl - Grand Songs
PNG image

A cover album from Lisa. Well known songs in a ”jazzy” version. With Lisas special voice.

Released today.

2 Likes

Listening to this with my bass light ATC scm 40 :joy:

4 Likes

My wife introduced me to Trivium and Ascendancy was her favourite album of theirs :relaxed:

1 Like

If you like that, see if you can get to listen to the album he recorded with Steve Lukather, ‘No Substitutions- Live in Osaka’. Steve’s presence raises the bar considerably.

Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison.

1 Like

Afro Celt Sound System - Volume 1 Sound Magic.

1. Blimey!

9 Likes

Now playing…

Lump - Animal

Laura Marling (Bass Clarinet, Vocals), Mike Lindsay (Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mellotron, Piano, Roland Juno 6, Vocoder) and Laura J. Martin (Flute).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… a mention from @carruthersesq of Laura had me reach out for an album and taking this July release for a spin, and they are sounding mighty fine!

5 Likes

10 Likes