What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

So, a lot of massively overpriced tat then. And I speak as a huge Bowie fan.

3 Likes

A quick mention yesterday by @AndyP made me pull this one out.:sunglasses:

16 Likes

I wanted something relaxing for some early evening listening and this new release from David Grey fitted the bill nicely

David Grey - Skellig

10 Likes

Vinyl.

12 Likes

Vince Gill, Down To My Last Bad Habit. Qobuz. Mu-so Qb 2.

9 Likes

There is a super clip of Mick Jagger borrowing Ike Turner’s guitar and playing the riff to Brown Sugar back stage to Ike & Tina (support on the Ya-ya’s tour).

1 Like

Michael McDonald | If That’s What It Takes | 1982
I fancied some more blue eyed soul, this one was a fine solo debut from Michael Mc.

9 Likes

Yes but one is going back, I phoned them and they said they’d send another out and to send the first back with the pre-paid mailer they sent a link to (only paid for one).

1 Like

I love the live track ‘December in New York’ from live at Union Chapel. It’s one of my favourite tracks of all time, wished they’d release it on vinyl!

1 Like

And so the s**t storm continues, ltd release only from the ‘pop-up’ stores etc (or that’s how I read it).

2 Likes

Let the circus begin! :joy:

1 Like

14 Likes

Another Tidal recommendation - Urban Village “Udondolo”. Soweto rhythms and harmonies. Spiritual swinging and uplifting. Gorgeous. Cool cover art too.

3 Likes

9 Likes

TOOL - Aenima.

4 Likes

And don’t forget My Morning Jacket’s Z. Fantastic.

1 Like

10 Likes

Try Kelvingrove Baby album, simply wonderful album….ignore me just seen that you got to this one….I’m about 4 days behind on people’s playlists :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grinning:

1 Like

Michael McDonald the Ultimate Collection | 2005

8 Likes

Ry Cooder - Borderline.

I recently found my old cassette tape of this too. All I need now is a cassette deck.

17 Likes