What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Peter Murphy - Love Hysteria.

2 Likes

71UisyARxDL.SS500
The Robert Cray Band - Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark, this album follows the formula used on it’s predecessor Strong Persuader, and why not?

21 Likes

This latest album by Sufjan Stevens is fast becoming one of my albums of the year

6 Likes

22 Likes

John Martyn - On The Cobbles. An artist I had never heard of until recently, very good SQ and music.

8 Likes

21 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Still cannot get a copy of this that doesn’t have distortion on Acting this Way. I have US/EU and Japanese as well as Korean copies all the same so it must be on the master

My CD sounds ok - where are you hearing the distortion ( minute and seconds?)

Cray’s voice has a bit of treble and no distortion on instruments.

Hi, can’t say I’ve noticed, although it is an album i tend to play this time of day, and at moderate volume. My copy is a W Germany edition from '88.

The Best Of Neil Diamond, a decent compilation of his early years up till '72, nice sound too.

8 Likes

Maurizo Pollini, Chopin: nocturnes. Will be referring to your recommendations over the weekend listening sessions. Thank you! :+1:

Starting with this easy one that I know - Chopin: nocturnes.

8 Likes

Lesley Duncan - Moon Bathing

4 Likes

Always enjoyed her " Love Song ", especially the version where she joins Elton at The Festival Hall, as featured on his live album Here And There. I have just found out she hailed from my neck of the woods, strange what we still learn.

2 Likes

Takes me back to the disco days.

2 Likes

Talk talk Talk_Talk_-_Spirit_of_Eden_cover
Spirit of eden

18 Likes

George Jones, Tammy Wynette. We’re Gonna Hold On. The King and Queen of Country Music. Qobuz. Streaming.

4 Likes

Dramarama - Box Office Bomb.

1 Like

5 Likes