What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Fanny Lumsden. Fallow. Only played once but quite enjoying this recommendation from @Pete_the_painter

3 Likes

Indeed! Fekkin hilarious!
:rofl::heart:
Ps I have really fond memories of when I had a MK4 Cortina (VGF 18R) which I used to drive around with the windows down blasting Sneakin’ Suspicion, that riff still gets the hairs and shivers down my spine!
RIP and long live Wilko Johnson!

1 Like

Wilko Johnson, O2, London - 2016.

Dr Feelgood - Palace Theatre, Southend 2015.
(not the original line-up of course although they have been together many times longer than the original.)

4 Likes

The Clash - Sandinista.

3 disc/album set covering many of the days problems. Sprawling, ambitious, and compelling.

20 Likes

2 Likes

Mr Young. Harvest Moon. CD, Having hearing problems, he said:

“I made Harvest Moon because I didn’t want to hear any loud sounds,” Young stated in a 1995 interview with Mojo Magazine.

17 Likes

Sutherland Brothers and Quiver - Dream Kid
Sutherland Brothers and Quiver - Dream Kid

3 Likes

15 Likes

He is still rockin’

2 Likes

Don’t worry , i won’t hold it against you…
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Now playing…

Matthew Halsall - Salute to the Sun

Matthew Halsall (Trumpet), Matthew Cliffe (Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone), Maddie Herbert (Harp), Gavin Barras (Acoustic Bass), Alan Taylor (Drums), Jack McCarthy (Percussion), Liviu Gheorghe (Piano, Kalimba, Marimba) and Tom Harriss (Kalimba).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on through the noon hour with Matthew and his very talented group of musicians and they are sounding sublime! Just love this album…

12 Likes

Television marquee moonMarquee_moon_album_cover

15 Likes

Charles. We know you have a turntable. :wink:

1 Like

LP - Decca 2013 reissue : )

Recordings from 1968 & 1969, album released in April 1969

<>

Having a bluesy evening here tonight :smile:

10 Likes

Sandinista. And I love the contribution from Mikey Dread. Great album

1 Like

This is such a good album. I prefer it to Small Town, which was recorded at the same sessions.

6 Likes

Investigating.

Sparks - Kimono My House.

12 Likes

Ha! Yes, take your point.

I just like how it looks. . . occasionally I even turn the sound on too and listen to it.

2 Likes

Now Playing…

Stephan Micus - Desert Poems

Stephan Micus (Sarangi, Dondon, Voice, Dilruba, Doussn’ Gouni, Kalimba, Sinding, Steel Drum, Percussion, Shakuhachi, Nay, Sattar, Flowerpots).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… taking out Stephan for an afternoon spin. I enjoy his music and I do not have ‘Desert Poems’ in my collection. …as always he is sounding mighty fine!

4 Likes