What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

4 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

The Myrrors, Burning Circles In The Sky, bandcamp

The Myrrors biography
Acid psych quartet THE MYRRORS hails from Tuscon, Arizona. They have produced one album called ‘Burning Circles In The Sky’ (2008) but then disbanded in November 2009. In 2013 the band reunited.

Their songs are comprising a strong desert rock feel, provided with a slow paced celestial flow and decent synth noises. A band worth checking out for any psych or stoner fans everywhere.

1 Like

Änglagård, Hybris, bandcamp

Excellent Symphonic Prog from the early 90’s.

2 Likes

:+1: Can’t beat a good old heavy rock trio!

I played this the other evening under its original title From Genesis To Revelation.

One of the many re-releases

10 Likes

Just had a listen to Night Patrol - rest of the album to follow.
Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Richard Thompson. Mirror blue. I think @anon37685938 amongst others have recommended this.
And pretty good it is too.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Fantastic compilation album. A musical walk down the Kings Road. Apologies for the mug shots previously posted. This forum or my phone has a mind of its own… !!

4 Likes

Just had a listen to the deal of the day on eclassical

3 Likes

1st run

3 Likes

Sunday morning vibes…

8 Likes

Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!

Seminal.

12 Likes

You often hear the word genius used when it shouldn’t have been but this guy is the genuine item.

27 Likes

UK first press vinyl of the girls’ debut album on Blue Thumb records. Fabulously funky, gospelly hollering. Love it!

14 Likes

Rush - 2112.

I first heard Rush in 1975 (Fly By Night) and was instantly hooked. I’m still hooked now 46 years later. 2112 always had a special place in my heart, especially for the Ayn Rand inspired title track.

17 Likes

Beach Boys. All summer long.
Alphabetically chosen on the iPod. Motivational? Only if you’re surfing or kayaking :sunglasses:

11 Likes