What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Saw Bobby Womack and Climax Blues Band there along with a number of other acts. Hated the waitress service.

Sad that Diane left us in Oct last year she was a great talent.

9 Likes

The Waterboys Where The Action Is.

7 Likes

London
February 2001
CD on Sony Classical
Produced by the great Thomas Frost

listening to the Stravinsky…a wonderful performance!

8 Likes

Now playing…

Chris Rea - Auberge

Chris Rea (Guitar, Classical Guitar, Harmonica, Hammond organ, Slide Guitar), Robert Ahwai (Bass), Simon Clarke ( Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone), Martin Ditcham (Drums, Percussion), Anthony Dreman (Dobro, Guitar), Nick Hitchens (Tuba), Carol Kenyon (Vocals), The Kick Horns (Horn Arrangements), Roddy Lorimer (Flugelhorn, Trumpet), Max Middleton (Piano, String Arrangements), Tim Sanders (Tenor Saxophone), J. Neil Sidwell (Trombone), Paul Spong (Flugelhorn, Trumpet), Linda Taylor (Vocals) and Rick Taylor (Trombone).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… returning from a long afternoon walk with my wife on a pleasant and sunny afternoon and sitting down to relax with Chris’s ‘Auberge’ album, and Chris and the band is sounding sublime! One very sweet album and I believe my favorite…

19 Likes

Another Waterboys album, Book of Lightning

5 Likes

The Sleepy Jackson’s Lovers, a bit of lush trippy pop from a local band.

4 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

Graham Bonnet self titled 76 album.

2 Likes

There were so many great live bands there. The waitress service was brilliant if the waitress was a mate and it made for a very cheap evening.

Breakfast treat

11 Likes

Hadn’t heard the Graham Bonnet album for about 30 years, certainly won’t be in a rush to play for another 30 either. It sounded horrible.

Hadn’t seen this so thanks for pointing it out. Listening via Sounds & yes, sublime.

5 Likes

Bruce Hornsby and The Range The Way It Is.

13 Likes

@BlueCanary - perhaps Michael Owen has slipped your mind… :smiley:

1 Like

Sq or the content?

Both, funny how your mind plays tricks I’d been humming “It’s All Over Baby Blue” all day. Wish I hadn’t. :grin:

Antidote. Listen to Dylan version. Them featuring Van Morrison did brilliant version

1 Like

Diana Krall Quite Nights

16 Likes