11 Likes

Streaming on my phone…

6 Likes

R-4595257-1370878820-4427.jpeg

7 Likes

R-4595257-1375394715-2667.jpeg
:heart:

5 Likes

One of the bigger albums from 1994. Totally passed me by at the time, amazing how acceptable it all sounds now.

.sjb

11 Likes

3 Likes

Formerly a regular visitor to Canada I first heard Sarah Maclachlan in BC and bought a bunch of her CDs from Lyle’s Place in Victoria. She wasn’t well known in the UK back then. That was the mid 90s. A few years later I met my future wife, who being American DID know and like Sarah Mac, and decided if I did too, I couldn’t be all bad. Currently listening to Simon and Garfunkel which sounds just great in the stillness of the late night…

4 Likes

I’ve not been into this thread this year, but since I am, I shall take the liberty of posting again. 2021 has been a ‘Doh’ slap forehead year musically. I’d never been a Beatles fan as such but now having a streamer I’ve been listening to the albums and I’m kicking myself…

5 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to listen to anything for a few days. Love this album just has a relaxed feel about it. Bruce Springsteen Western Stars.

20 Likes

10 Likes

Classic album I play it lots, one of his best

1 Like

The Byrd’s The Notorious Byrd Brothers

14 Likes

Gram Pearson GP

12 Likes

Your favourite (Beatles album) so far?

Katie Melua, Album No. 8. Vinyl.

Recommended by @MrStreamer, first (I think) and @seakayaker. Sorry if I forget others.

I’ve followed Ms. Melua with her first 3 albums, and stopped after that as I felt she was a little redundant. This new album is different (although her voice and “sound” are easily recognized). She comes across as a more mature and insightful person and songwriter.

Music and sound quality of the LP are both excellent.

KatieMeluaAlbumNo820253600_f

Claude

14 Likes

ChangesNowBowie

20 Likes

Night delivery, ice cold, sitting outside our door at -13 C degrees. First spin:

712r75vRNqL.SX355

9 Likes

20 Likes

3 trax off the new Jay Gonzalez from Drive By Truckers album entitled Back to the Hive released March

3 Likes