What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Van Morrison - Born To Sing: No Plan B.

14 Likes

Ben Harper Diamonds on the Inside

10 Likes

Supertramp Even in the Quietest Moments.

Just noticed is now available at HD Tracks in 96/24 for anyone that might be interested.

19 Likes

Isn’t that from the clip that came with Waiting for a friend? Great track!

10 Likes

Great double album with classic tracks. Elvis does them more than justice

8 Likes

Now playing…

Gary Burton - Picture This

Gary Burton (Vibraharp), Jim Odgren (Alto Saxophone), Mike Hyman (Drums) and Steve Swallow (Bass Guitar).

Returning home from a long afternoon walk with my wife and thought I would continue on with with this fabulous album, ‘Picture This’ from the Gary Burton Quartet and they are sounding absolutely marvelous! Love this album and well worth a listen, instantly lifts up the spirit…

8 Likes

Hall and Oats Abandoned Luncheonette

17 Likes

Dave Rawlings Machine A Friend of a Friend

7 Likes

A Roon recommendation. Not an artist I knew but it’s an album of lovely music. I’m enjoying Roon 1.8 so far.

Lloyd Cole Guesswork

8 Likes

Box Scaggs Silk Degrees

18 Likes

Devin The Dude - Soulful Distance

What an album !!!

Cheers

1 Like

Found this on Tidal. I really enjoyed her last album and this one is even better. Great production.

Hayley Williams - Flowers For Vases / Descansos

Give it a listen.

Cheers

1 Like

Procol Harum, Hits n’ Flips 1967-1970.

8 Likes

Dave Clark Five. The hits. Kicking off another snowy morning with Great British 60s pop. Music to stamp your feet to.

9 Likes

The Police - Synchronicity

policesynchronicity

20 Likes

The best of John Fahey before I go outside to clear the snow

4 Likes

Ben Harper. Diamonds on the inside. Was tempted to play the gentle “Winter is for lovers “ but opted instead to play this foot stomper recommended by @NigelB

8 Likes

Where’s the naked girl gone?

Till Brönner + Bob James - On Vacation / 2020 Masterworks / EU CD / 19439700122

I would have preferred this to be all instrumental rather than include some vocal cuts by Till, nevertheless his Trumpet and Flugelhorn playing on this release is excellent. Bob is great too!

4 Likes