What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

No, I have not played their music or heard of them previously. I will queue up one of their albums on Qobuz and give them a spin. That is why I love this thread… continuous introductions and new discoveries!

1 Like

Your paying attention :wink:
:heart:

Now playing…

Ivan & Alyosha

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… after a mention from @LSLFAN above I placed this in the queue and now taking this album out for a spin. Could not find a review but the opening track sounds like easy going pop music. I look forward to hearing the rest of the album…

3 Likes

Frankie Jones & Michael Palmer - Show Down Vol 4

1 Like

Michael Palmer & Half Pint - Joint Favourites

1 Like

Personally, I think the Steve Wilson remix of this and Aqualung are superior to the originals.

12 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bit of a Reggae evening whilst I’m home alone

Tenor Saw Meets Don Angelo - The Golden Hen

3 Likes

Rhiannon Giddens With Francesco Turrisi ‎– They’re Calling Me Home
CD|2021

4 Likes

Nitty Gritty - Turbo Charged

Have always loved this singers voice.

2 Likes

Amy Winehouse - At The BBC.

New release today, and so far so good. A good quality recording and full of soul/emotion, call it what you will. Such a sad loss but what a legacy she left us.

11 Likes

The Beatles 1967 - 1970
Playing the second disc from the 1973 “Big Blue Album” because it’s a nice easy way to listen to some of their last big songs.

20 Likes

Tommy first press. After almost a day long marathon listening session across many genres I’ve concluded that my new 555PS was worth every penny! Everything I’ve listened to sounds better in respect to soundstage and dynamics. Definitely worth the 6 month wait.

17 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

My first play of the total album….not sure what to make of it…….it’s the same old Van M. Nothing to dislike, but no great tracks imo……but he has had lockdown too.

2 Likes

Unperturbed, undisturbed, unspoilt and un-Wilsoned!:sunglasses:

20 Likes

Ha! Enjoy Tony

1 Like

First Aid Kit - Who By Fire - Live Tribute To Leonard Cohen
CD|2021

8 Likes

5 Likes

Unsoiled @anon10403888

2 Likes