What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

A wet and windy day here in Dublin.

so I’m using my musical Tardis to transport me to a time when the sun always shone.

.sjb

6 Likes

I’m listening to “with a whisper of the morning” by Margriet, thanks to this forum. I had never heard of her. She’s great and the arrangements make your feet tap!

Joey DeFrancesco with Jimmy Smith - Legacy, thought I’d start the day with a bit of swing!

3 Likes

2nd, but 1st proper play on the system (too many interruptions yesterday) of this great and enjoyable compilation. Having got the Blues I plan to look for other colours next…

6 Likes

11 Likes

Paul Weller - Wild Wood. Always a great listening experience

17 Likes

I’ve had this album on my ‘try’ list since you posted about it. I’ve just listened to it for the first time now and it’s great, thank you!

1 Like

An oldie to start the weekend. Attack mode.
:fire::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Carly Simon, boys in the trees. One of my fav Carly Simon albums. :relieved:

11 Likes

Paul McCartney - New deluxe edition.

9 Likes

As Andy says been around quite a few years now, his debut album is excellent…Since Kyabram. In my old romantic days I spoke with his manager re Declan playing at my wedding reception in Belfast as his album was a fave of my wife to be ….alas he was away touring

This is a stunning recording, wonderful music too

10 Likes

8 Ball Aitken - Ice Cream Man
Australian blues and swamp rock.

1 Like

Santana - Brothers, this instrumental album features Carlos, in collaboration with brother Jorge and nephew Carlos Hernandez.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Stunning recording, feels like the musicians and audience are in your room!

4 Likes

London Grammar, truth is a beautiful thing. :relieved:

15 Likes

Pete Droge - “Under The Waves” (2006)

Sade, the ultimate collection. Apple auto-correction changed Sade to safe. Yes, a very safe bet for a good time with this album and Sade. :+1:

18 Likes

9 Likes