What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

10 Likes

They’re such a great band, love their work.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @seakayaker, really enjoying this Sarah King The Hour. :+1:

4 Likes

Band of Horses Why Are You OK

10 Likes

Diana Krall, live in Paris. Still one of my fav concert albums. :heart:

15 Likes

4 Likes

Now playing…

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Roger Waters (Bass Guitar, Vocals), David Gilmour (Guitar, Vocals), Venetta Fields (Vocals), Roy Harper (Vocals), Nick Mason (Drums), D-ick Parry (Saxophone), Carlena Williams (Vocals) and Richard Wright (Keyboards, Piano, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… closing out the today and saying hello to tomorrow with some Pink Floyd and they are sounding mighty sweet!

30 Likes

Listening to Norah Jones, come away with me. Recalling back in 2002 when her debut album came out and everyone fell in love with her including me.

20 Likes

6 Likes

Her newly released live album is damn good

Not sure the cover does anything to sell the album. I have her first album and this one is brilliant. Has a sort of Neil Young feel with crazy horse guitars and on other tracks a Harvest vibe. Great voice.

Bandcamp is Hi Res

Rosali - No Medium

4 Likes

Tomita Snowflakes Are Dancing / 2000 BMG / EU CD / 09026635882

Perfect start to a Sunday, reminding me of first hearing this at my Grandfathers (on LP) in the 1970’s and being amazed at the soundscape of the recording - Happy Days!

15 Likes

1 Like

cover

3 Likes

3 Likes

Kraftwerk Tour De France / 2003 EMI / EU CD / 5917082

With the cycling race season well underway (as usual expertly reported by @Debs in the forum Padded Cell) I continue with Kraftwerks fabulous electronic ‘TDF Soundtracks’!

13 Likes

If it is an album Goldfrapp would put her name on it I think I will buy it even if it is just black and white with big black bold all caps letters, “do not buy” :joy:

Goldfrapp, silver eye

9 Likes

A bunch of trax. Due out June.

3 Likes

The Judds - Love Is Alive

1 Like

Got these on vinyl

The Judds - Mama He’s Crazy

1 Like