What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Chris Rea - Era 1 1978-1984.

6 Likes

After a couple of listens to CD1 I’ve moved to CD2 which contains some singles and Peel sessions.

Great stuff.

.sjb

6 Likes

Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man. CD.

17 Likes

An old Faces member still kicking around

3 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

Another mighty fine player. Well they all are.

13 Likes

How funny, I only just downloaded this today. Can’t beat a bit of ska.

Played Side A this evening and it’s a great pressing dead flat, dead quiet and sounds great my only quibble it doesn’t fit in the rack properly and pokes out from the other records.

11 Likes

Now playing…

Ry Cooder - The Prodigal Son

Ry Cooder (Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Mandolin, Vocals), Joachim Cooder (Drums, Percussion), Terry Evans (Vocals), Robert Francis (Bass), Aubrey Haynie (Violin|), Bobby King (Vocals) and Arnold McCuller (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Ry on this fine sunny and warm afternoon would be a treat, and Ry and the band are sounding sublime! …one sweet album…

20 Likes

Randy Crawford Now We May Begin / 2014 Rhino / EU CD / 81227957087

12 Likes

Jeff, that would have been the night. My wife and I along with another couple were right up the front as well and it was a fun night. I had read a review of David in the Seattle Times or other publication which lead me to the Tractor that night. I picked up most of his material he released over the years and was happy to see his recent album “Skellig” on the forum. A terrific album…

One thing for sure I have not been to the Tractor for quite awhile, I don’t think I could stand on my feet that long for a show. Last show I went to was December 2020 at Benaroya Hall for Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin with nice comfortable seats. The next one I have tickets for is to see Pat Metheny Side Eye show at Jazz Alley next September for Dinner and nice seats on the main floor.

I appreciate the offer but I will not need the recordings from that night. Also, other members of the forum cannot view your preferences. I do not believe the forum rules allows members to disclose their email address unless they go through Richard Dane.

Thanks for the memories of that night…

1 Like

Awesome suggestion. Playing the best of Randy Crawford. :blush:

9 Likes

Now playing…

Fink - Fink Meets The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra

Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra (Orchestra), Ivan Meylemans (Conductor). Fink (Vocals, Guitar), (Tim Thornton (Drums, Guitar, Percussion) and Guy Whittaker (Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon with the RCO, Fink and the band and they are sounding sublime!

5 Likes

Hybrid ‎– Morning Sci-Fi
CD|2003

3 Likes

Now playing…

Fink - Hard Believer

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon with this double CD set of Fink’s Hard Believer, and Fink and the band are sounding mighty sweet!

10 Likes

A little comparison between analog and digital. Eventually I let the LP play through.

11 Likes

10 Likes