What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Very nice @Pete_the_painter. Band of Horses, why are you ok. :relaxed:

9 Likes

Claude,

This is my version of the OP 6:

and if I may highly recommend is his Sonata OP 5:

10 Likes

Marriner / St. Martin-in-the-Fields must be a good version, too. As for the sonatas Op. 5, I also have that CD, highly recommended x 2.

Claude

2 Likes

All their stuff is pretty good. :+1:

Listening to Vanessa Amorosi, hazardous. Just brings back fun memories. For a runway show, I had to set up the backing slideshow of all the fashion labels which included cover of this album when because it just came out and she was opening the show with her performance. Done in a big rush with no rehearsal! I almost had a heart attack when the show was happening and I noticed the word hazardous was upside down. It was side-by-side full screen not small like it is on the actual cover.

1 Like

Come in yellow to match the cover too. I don’t have a record player. My heart tells me to buy. My head tells me no… getting the cd for sure!

5 Likes

The same I feel about Tarja Turunen in Nightwish. But I only listened to a couple of tracks (from Wishmaster) and I am massively biased towards Floor Jansen.

4 Likes

So many have played this recently so I thought I would give this a spin as well. Not too shabby. But if I didn’t know better, I would be furious if it turns up at my door like this - broken into two halves. :joy:

8 Likes

Kasey Chambers, the captain, her first solo album back in Jan 1999. Nice. :blush:

6 Likes

I’m the opposite but all fantastic music I have a Rhino Reissue which is also sounds excellent.

1 Like

7 Likes

12 Likes

Hi Geoff, thanks for your message, only just picked it up. At present I only access TV via the internet so through apps like iplayer etc. Sky isn’t currently an option.
I have seen the documentary though as I am acquainted with Esther Anderson.
Hope you liked it
Cheers
:heart:

1 Like

9 Likes

REM Around the Sun

10 Likes

Nancy Sinatra. Start walkin’ 1965-1976.
What is the definition of “belter”? Why this is of course. SQ, packaging, and excellent music from Nancy and Lee.

12 Likes

Thank you @seakayaker! This one is really nice. Mary Black, babes in the wood.

15 Likes

Freddie Hubbard Hub Cap / 2003 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724354230226

Recorded on April 9, 1961 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.

14 Likes

Listening to Miranda Lee Richards, light of X. Very smooth. :relieved:

2 Likes

I have that same cover mount CD, really good. I have a library of Mojo cover CD’s some, especially the themed ones are great, from when I was a subscriber.
:heart:

1 Like