What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Arrested Development 3 Years, 5 Months and 2 Days In The Life Of …

8 Likes

12 Likes

First spin…

13 Likes

If you are able return it for the Black which is fine. Though I found all of the LP12s I have owned to be very intolerant of records that are not at least very good pressings, sublime at times but ruthless at showing up problems.

A new style of music for me that I’m enjoying and a classy recording. I came across it on the Totem FB page. I use her “Birds” track as a test track too:

2 Likes

Trying out something I am not familiar with - The Chills, submarine bell. Nice. :+1:

1 Like

Unfortunately you do mostly get what you pay for with vinyl though I can recommend the Blue Note Classic Vinyl series all remastered by Kevin Gray which for £18.99 are excellent value obviously not as good as TP.

The Blue Note 80 also done by Kevin Gray are excellent too go to Blue Note UK Store.

1 Like

Genesis Nursery Cryme

22 Likes

A little bit different from the usual Diana Krall album, teaming up with a giant - Tony Bennett. Tony Bennett & Diana Krall, love is here to stay. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thanks Bob - it’s an extremely audible scratch over two tracks on side 2. Good to know on the black version. Thanks

Their best album David imo - band from Dunedin NZ - oldie but a goodie

1 Like

Frank Zappa Hot Rats.

16 Likes

I’d send it straight back as apparently it’s not the only one. How does the rest of it sound?

Already kicked off the process of returning it. The rest of it sounds better than I was expecting after seeing a few comments on the site here. No complaints other than the mega scratch!

Good news. Hopefully you’ll have an undamaged version soon such a great record.

Luke Howard Trio - The Meadowlands

Mellow tunes before a shift.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ashley Monroe, like a rose. Beautiful voice. :relaxed:

4 Likes

As mentioned above by Seakayaker. I haven’t played much Pat for years, plus the electric sitar that’s listed got me intrigued.

4 Likes

Thanks Geoff, complete slip of the brain.

1 Like