What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The CD arrived in yesterdays post… yet to play it. tbh I typically struggle with FZ but I had to get the CD (and it was cheap second hand) after the mention in this months HFN.

1 Like

It’s his best imo, big jazz influence and great SQ.

1 Like

Listening to Dry Cleaning, new long leg. It has nothing to do with my laundry. I would neither admit or deny whether I have done my laundry because I spent too much time on this forum.

I love strings so this one is clicking with me rather well except may be track 2. :blush:

5 Likes

Pink Floyd - Animals (1977)

UK first press sounding really good on a Sunday afternoon :pig:

25 Likes

Pat Metheny Group The Road To You, Live In Europe / 1993 Geffen / Japan CD / MVG 124

Starting Sunday with this excellent Live CD to raise the spirits.

9 Likes

Peggy Seeger, first farewell. Great singing and storytelling from this 85 years old folk singer. Very nice, is possibly her final album. Needs a good listen. :relieved:

3 Likes

1st spin of this recent purchase. Loving it so far

13 Likes

Hi Charles, pressing and SQ is really good
:heart:

1 Like

Ravi Shankar - The Spirit of India

I was playing this as background music last night as we were eating dinner. No guesses as to the type of food!

10 Likes

Cos the house foundations have had an easy time the past few days, and it’s time to wake them (and the neighbours, apparently) up X)

11 Likes

I recommended Kate Rusby’s live performance, but Lorena McKennitt is no doubt very good too.

Thanks for the pointer @Bobthebuilder. I’ll try one from each series and see how they go.

Earth Wind & Fire Spirit / 2012 Columbia / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / SICP20357

5 Likes

Sign up for Blue Note’s newsletter and you’ll get 10% off your next order. I’ve just done it, so I’m not certain it applies to Blue Note U.K., but worth a shot.

2 Likes

Superb recording and playing.

The Awakening - The Ahmad Jamal Trio

9 Likes

Listening to Nancy Sinatra, boots. :heart:

8 Likes

Bought some older high res

5 Likes

Sarah Blasko, as day follows night. Quite a nice listen. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Gary Moore - Blues Alive.

11 Likes