What a great name! :joy:
Must check that out too
:heart:

1 Like

Ray Lamontagne ‎– Part Of The Light
CD|2018

13 Likes

Miller Anderson | Blue City | 1971
Well, his fine debut album is now fifty years of age it’s a shame that he wasn’t more prolific, his next solo album came seventeen years later…

5 Likes

I’d say I have quite good musical Taste.

12 Likes

Remember the end credits tune at the end of ‘The Irishmam’?

7 Likes

Now playing…

Sade - Bring Me Home - Live 2011

Sade, (Vocals) Paul S. Denman (Bass), Andrew Hale (Keyboards), Peter Lewinson (Drums), Stuart Matthewman (Guitar, Saxophone), Tony Momrelle (Vocals), Leroy Osbourne (Guitar, Vocals), Karl Van Den Bossche (Percussion) and Ryan Waters (Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this overcast and cool morning with Sade who is warming up the day and she ant the band are sounding sublime! …a lovely way to kick off the day…

14 Likes

Delta Moon | Cabbage Town | 2017
Easy going bar room blues where you just want to pull up a seat, get a beer and enjoy.

4 Likes

His baroque period. :grinning: Don’t you love autocorrect?

6 Likes

Harvey Mason Chameleon / 2014 Concord / US CD / CRE3411302

2 Likes

Good to see that you bought yet another Yuri Gagarin album from bandcamp @Eoink, it’s another good one. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers Steve, I somehow missed it coming out despite a plug from you on Looking Forward To and a few plays from you, it’s a good slab of powerful space rock.

1 Like

Yep, luverly when in the mood…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Delta Moon | Black Cat Oil | 2012
Another from these blues boys (and occasional girl), hopefully soon I can get back over there and enjoy them for an evening in a bar somewhere…

2 Likes

6 Likes

It’s happy pop group Throbbing Gristle, and their foot-tappin’, chart-topping live album Heathen Earth

6 Likes

Now playing…

Rumer - Boys Don’t Cry

Rumer (Vocals), Alexa Afia (Violin), Matt Backer (Guitar), Mark Berrow (Violin), Rachel Bolt (Viola), Steve Brown (Autoharp, Flute, Harp, Percussion, String Arrangements, Vocals), Cormac Browne (Violin), Dan Carpenter (Trumpet), Paul Clarvis (Percussion), Julian Cox (Bass), David Daniels (Cello), Malcolm Doherty (Vocals), Melvin Duffy (Pedal Steel Guitar), Richard Edwards (Trombone, Tenor Saxophone), Simon Gardner (Flugelhorn), Bobbie Gordon (Vocals), Susan Harriott (Vocals), David Hartley (Fender Rhodes, Keyboards, Hammond Organ, Piano, Wurlitzer), Nicky Holland (Oboe), Julian Jackson (Harmonica), Alexa Kidd-May (Violin), Patrick Kiernan (Violin), Kirsten Klingels (Violin), Bob Knight (Drums), James Knight (Saxophone), Josephine Knight (Cello), Boguslav Kostecki (Violin), Peter Lale (Viola), David Lee (French Horn), Rita Manning (Violin), Cliff Masterson (String Arrangements), Ciaran McCabe (Violin), Perry Montague-Mason (Violin), Steve Morris (Violin), Jennie Muskett (String Arrangements), John Parricelli (Guitar), Steve Pearce (Bass, Double Bass), Ladonna Harley Peters (Vocals), Jonathan Rees (Violin), Tom Rees-Roberts (Flugelhorn), Frank Ricotti (Percussion, Vibraphone), Maria Ryan (Violin), Emlyn Singleton (Violin), Rob Taggart (Piano), Jamie Talbot (Tenor Saxophone), Ian Thomas (Drums), Christopher Tombling (Violin), Mark Tree (Percussion), Vicci Wardman (Viola), [Bruce White (Viola), Annabel Williams (Vocals) and Warren Zielinski (Violin).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on into the noon hour with Rumer and she and this talented group of musicians are sounding sublime! …one sweet album…

10 Likes

An expanded edition of this would be quite welcome :+1:

1 Like