Amy Macdonald - The Human Demands

I’ve played this a lot recently.

5 Likes

Guardian Top 100…Pah!

G

15 Likes

Now playing…

Ziggy Alberts - Four Feet In The Forest

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning with another album from the NAIM playlist and taking this album from Ziggy out for a spin… Opening track is sounding fine look forward to the rest of the album!

Amos Lee - Amos Lee

Class act…

:+1:

12 Likes

13 Likes

Matt Berry - The Blue Elephant

Played this every day since release and find it excellent.
Might just become a classic?

3 Likes

Pat Metheny Group First Circle / 2016 ECM / Japan SHM CD / UCCU5722

4 Likes

Continuing on the Motown “ahead of its time” trrip, this, on 80s vinyl:

21 Likes

Now playing…

Tortusa - Bre

Tortusa, Eivind Aarset, Jan Bang, Erik Honore and Samuel Rohrer.

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… a mention from @TheKevster from the ‘What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?’ thread caught my attention and thought I would place in the queue and now take out for a spin. Seeing that it had Eivind Aarse & Jan Bang included, and I do love their music, I needed to give this a listen. …and the album is sounding mighty fine! I do not believe that ‘ambient experimental music’ is for everyone but I do enjoy the relaxing sounds…

1 Like

Madeleine Peyroux ~ Careless Love ~ 2004
This is pleasantly calming in contrast to the stormy winds blustering about the house.

22 Likes

I always had it down as a piece of fluff, but it has grown on me over the years, great slide on it too :+1:

1 Like

Good to see you playing it, Tony. It’s not one I ever liked, maybe I should give it another chance?

1 Like

Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies, my favourite album from Mr Furnier, or were they still a band at this point?

16 Likes

I know, Steve. I’m not crazy about it either and It was all down hill from then on…

2 Likes

18 Likes

Side 1’s don’t come much better than that!
Even on compilations :+1:

1 Like

Now playing…

John Hiatt with The Jerry Douglas Band – Leftover Feelings

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… I saw this in the new album section of Qobuz so placed in the queue and kicking off this afternoon with John’s latestest release, May 20th, and he and the band are sounding sublime!

7 Likes