4 Likes

Queen

Need I say more.

3 Likes

Simply awesome.

12 Likes

Now playing…

Waxahatchee - Saint Cloud

Katie Crutchfield (vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, keys), Brad Cook (bass, acoustic guitar, piano, keys, synth), Bobby Colombo (electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keys), Bill Lennox (electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keys, percussion), Nick Kinsey (drums, percussion) and Josh Kaufman (electric guitars, piano, organ, percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on into the afternoon with Waxahatchee’s ‘Saint Cloud’ album. Katie and the band are sounding sublime! A lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon…

9 Likes

Blues Brothers - Briefcase Full Of Blues.

They were “getting the band back together”…

13 Likes

Purely based on many of your posts, both music and otherwise, have taken a punt on this and ordered it. No idea if I’ll like it but I’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

Hard to believe that sales of the album were disappointing, leaving the band members still paying off their debts, against the album’s advance royalties eight years after it’s release.

7 Likes

Ronny Jordan the quiet revolution / 1993 Island / France CD / CID80095182542

4 Likes

Blimey – I hope you like it then Adam!

Now Playing…

Gill Peterson Presents: Melanie De Biasio - No Deal Remixed

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Melanie and she is sounding mighty sweet! A rework of her sophomore album by Gilles Peterson and well worth the time to give a listen…

11 Likes

12 Likes

David Bowie - Hunky Dory

One of Mrs. G’s records from her school days.

24 Likes

Aimee Man – Mental Illness. Streaming HiRes Qobuz.

Certainly one of the best 100 albums of the 21st century. :innocent:

12 Likes

My favourite Kings of Leon album - a classic and such a clean recording streamed from Qobuz via Roon at 24/192. The Bucket always does it for me.

12 Likes

1st run

4 Likes

1 Like

Another superb album and recording imho…

24/96

18 Likes

Hopefully mine will arrive this week.

1 Like