1 Like

Hot Chip - Why Make Sense?
CD|2015
electronic

1 Like
10 Likes

Now playing…

Shelby Lynne & Allison Moorer - Not Dark Yet

Shelby Lynne (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), Allison Moorer (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), Erik Deutsch (Organ, Piano), Davey Faragher (Bass), Don Heffington (Drums, Percussion), Michael Jerome (Drums, Percussion), Val McCallum (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar), Ben Peeler (Electric Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar), Doug Pettibone (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar), Taras Prodaniuk (Bass), Benmont Tench (Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Wurlitzer), Teddy Thompson (Bass, Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… returned from a long walk with my wife and now continuing on this afternoon with sisters Shelly & Allison and this very talented group of musicians and they are sounding mighty sweet! One very nice album…

12 Likes

Erykah Babu, new Amerykah part two (return of the Ankh). She reminds me a little of Aaliyah. Wow she is taller than Floor Jansen who is 2m60cm. Erykah is 20ft tall! :exploding_head:

Btw, won’t suggest Erykah’s album called Telephone. Oops I mean Hello. No I mean you caint use my phone in case we have any one with telephonophobia in our midst.

1 Like

Now playing…

Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light (Live)

Joni Mitchell (Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals), Don Alias (Drums), Michael Brecker (Saxophone), Lyle Mays (Keyboards, Piano), Pat Metheny (Guitar), Jaco Pastorius (Bass) and The Persuasions (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (192/24)… I played this a couple of months ago after a mention from @DrMark that had me place the album in the queue and now taking out for another spin. As always, Joni and the talented group of musicians working with her are sounding sublime!

17 Likes

Blondie, greatest hits. Sorry it is pretty similar to the best of Blondie I played yesterday. It was so much fun I can’t resist. :partying_face:

12 Likes

The Pretenders, learning to crawl. Feels like a suitable album to go on to after Blondie. A great old rock album.

Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo :notes:

13 Likes

Dave Brubeck Time Out Outtakes

12 Likes

Roxy Music, the best of. Goes well with a relaxing Saturday mood. :relieved:

16 Likes

Pink Floyd Obscured by Clouds

22 Likes

@Pete_the_painter now you are pulling clouds over my eyes. This is just an out-of-focus picture. :rofl:

I know @Pete_the_painter , just a bit of pun. :smiley: Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Lloyd Cole and the Commotions Rattlesnake

13 Likes

Shelby Lynne, identity crisis. Interestingly Erykah Babu is album is all about telephone, Blondie has one track - call me. And now this one by Shelby Lynne has first song called Telephone.

Spoiler alert. I think I am going to listen to Rumer ghost in the house today. It says, “I don’t pick up the mail. I don’t pick up the phone. I don’t answer the door…” :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Karl Blau, Introducing

2 Likes

The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour

18 Likes

Never been there, wouldn’t mind doing the trip from BC though. Damn virus. :rage:

Texas, say what you want, the collection. Fantastic! :relaxed:

8 Likes

Lambchop Showtunes

6 Likes