What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Totally agree @SneakyPete ! Thank you all for sharing! :+1:

1 Like

Kasey Chambers and the fireside disciples, campfire. Very American country music.

It’s warmed up from 1 degree Celsius this morning (6:30am) to 11 by now (12:12pm). But I’d still like to have a campfire.:fire:

5 Likes

Kacey MusGraves, same trailer different park. I love this album. Well, I love golden hour too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Yello Touch! Gone from ultra soft to country. Now electronic. What’s better than starting with Yello?! Oh yeah! :blush:

13 Likes

Goldfrapp, the singles. A suiting follow-up after Yello. Awesome. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Pink Martini Splendor In The Grass

7 Likes

For those with an ambient electronica bent, the new Sedibus album “The Heavens” is really nice. Sedibus is Alex Paterson (The Orb) and Andy Falconer (The Orb between 1991 and 1994).

2 Likes

Perfect accompaniment to this afternoon’s rain

7 Likes

Charles Lloyd + the Marvels + Lucinda Williams, vanished gardens. First try but I am glad I did. It is very enjoyable. Great instruments and gritty expressive singing from Lucinda as always. :relieved:

10 Likes

1st run

8 Likes

Lucy Rose, work it out. Another new one I am trying out. So far so good. :wink:

2 Likes

A great collection of piano pieces, well executed as well

6 Likes

Youn Sun Nah, same girl. First try again but have been planning to try for some time given a few have mentioned her. Nice vocal techniques. Interesting vocal gymnastics with children songs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Interesting experience. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m enjoying some old favourites since an upgrade, some albums it’s been like I’m listening for the first time. The Beatles Abbey Road remix from a couple of years ago is no exception.

23 Likes

Sara K & Chris Jones, in concert, Are we there yet. A familiar absolutely beautiful album. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bowie Ziggy Stardust

27 Likes

John Barry

John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film
Music

Getting in the mood for classic-fm movie music day tomorrow.

Edward

8 Likes

You could say then the cost of the upgrade is offset by all the money you’ve saved not buying more albums :wink:

1 Like

Chillin’ before we go out…

11 Likes

Kristina Train Dark Black

3 Likes