What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Sorry to hear that, Graham. Condolences from across the water.

1 Like

MFP ? (Music For Pleasure)
:heart:

Silje Nergaard, self titled album. Nice. :+1:

4 Likes

Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphonies 8 and 9. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, René Leibowitz. LP. From a 7-LP RCA for Reader’s Digest box set (1961)

It’s a gorgeous Saturday morning here in Montreal, and the Ode To Joy seems like the the perfect match. This performance from RPO and Leibowitz for Reader’s Digest gives me the shivers and the 60-year-old recording sounds glorious.

Claude

11 Likes

Alison Moyet - Hoodoo

12 Likes

Ben Harper - Winter is for Lovers.

Simply sublime, intimate, guitar playing, and just the thing, wafting out from the music room, as I sit in the garden, watching the Kamado grill gently coming up to temperature.

As @seakayaker might say, life is grand. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Michael Stanley - “The Ride” (2013) After “The Hang” in 2012, the next release in the trilogy was “The Ride” in 2013.

1 Like

Atlanta Rhythm Section - Fresh Takes

3 Likes

Trovante. Terra firme. 1987.

Enjoy. :wink:

1 Like

One of my goddesses…

:fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

And then… this

11 Likes

Grace Jones - Nightclubbing. Fifth album from Grace, and certainly one of her best.

19 Likes

Michael Stanley - “The Job” (2014) And the final trilogy release. So, The Hang, The Ride, and The Job. Pretty well sums up life in Cleveland on a hot, humid summer night.

1 Like

BB King - One Kind Favor

18 Likes

Moonshine Freeze by This Is The Kit. I’m anticipation of seeing them live tonight at the Barbican. My first live gig for god knows how long and am very excited

3 Likes

Classic stuff!

7 Likes

Condolences and prayers music has always helped me through difficult times.

1 Like

Tony Joe White | Bad Mouthin’ | 2018
Sadly this was to be his last album which was released the same year he died, musically he carried on doin’ his thang right to the end.

7 Likes

Justin Sullivan - “Surrounded” (2021) been waiting nearly twenty years for this, his second solo release.

On CD:-

King Crimson - Islands

8 Likes