What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Ah I see moved last time you were living in a well. :laughing:

1 Like

John Prine
On Vinyl

11 Likes

Being delivered in next couple of hours @TheKevster, will let you know how I get on.

Shelby Lynne, just a little lovin’. So very nice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Yep @AndyP , next I am moving into a cave… :rofl:

1 Like

St Vincent - Daddy’s Home
On Vinyl

12 Likes

Chicane far from the maddening crowd / 2007 Modena / UK CD / MODENACD2

1 Like

Kacey Musgraves, golden hour. It’s 10:28pm in Melbourne far from the golden hour but there is no bad time for this one. It makes this hour the golden hour. :relaxed:

10 Likes

Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram, listening to the Archive remaster and excellent bonus disc.

12 Likes

Dire Straits
The Studio Albums 1978-1991 cd box set

21 Likes

Vienna Teng, dreaming through the noise. Soft and easy listening, probably the last before bed. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Forgotten what a great band Supertramp were.

24 Likes

Lee Morgan The Sidewinder / 1999 Blue Note / France CD / RVG Edition / 724349533226

12 Likes

David Bowie - Hunky Dory

25 Likes

Pink Floyd - Animals, on CD rip. Always interesting to listen to this album, but it’ll never be a fav Floyd for me. Inspired by @TheKevster Music Room post regarding the delayed release of the swish box set.

27 Likes

Elton John - Made In England, apart from the title track all the other songs have one word titles.

10 Likes

Roxy Music - Siren

20 Likes
9 Likes

Elizabeth And The Catapult ‎– Keepsake
CD|2017

2 Likes

Rest easy, I have no plans to move into a septic tank. Working 29 hours a day?! That reminded me of a time when I worked in an office where they tried to do iirc 27 hours of work in a day. People thought they would just work harder. I shortened that to three hours and only allow it done 2x a week. :rofl:

1 Like