What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

More 70s Sunday night vinyl, and probably my favourite Eno album.

15 Likes

She must have had a chat with Van Morrison before the show!

Midnite Vultures - Beck

Perfectly rendered in all its full sound spectrum glory with my week old sub in situ. Warming up well, after a week of (still ongoing) placement and orientation faffing!

4 Likes

A post by @AndyP of a poor concert reminded of this new album of makeovers

3 Likes

https://www.steinway.com/music-and-artists/label/fugue-state-alan-feinberg

1 Like

Grant Green Green Street / 2002 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 7243540032 26

Inspired to play this great recording to celebrate the birthday of Grant Green. :+1:

17 Likes

Elton John - Madman Across The Water.

19 Likes

Spacy or what!

9 Likes

Peggy Lee - The Man I Love.

12 Likes

Recorded at Ronnie Scott’s in 1968, this is the second set of the evening. The first set is - perhaps not surprisingly - on Volume 1. Fantastic quartet jazz.

5 Likes

An unreleased official recording of a Sly and the Family Stone gig.

9 Likes

NYC
December 1985
CD on Geffen

12 Likes

You got that right. I went to see VM in Glasgow in the Paleolithic age. What a prize erse he was. All these years later, I still can’t bring myself to listen to him.

Antonio Carlos Jobim - Tide.

7 Likes

Nancy Sinatra, ten songs for you. Starting the week with this entertaining one. :blush: Some tracks like Something Stupid and Things are not in Start Walkin.

7 Likes

Goldfrapp, black cherry. The cover looks fun and I know there’s even more fun beneath the cover! :wink:

15 Likes

Looking for something quite to start my day after one or was it many drinks last night. Don’t play this much and don’t think I’ve ever played it all the way through. Pink Floyd Endless River

14 Likes

Dry Cleaning, new long leg. Haven’t listened to this until now. Very nice and fitting to the Monday morning mood kick starting the day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Randy Newman Dark Matter.

4 Likes