What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

71vbf3mbNeL.SS500

11 Likes

Now playing…

Lou Reed - Magic and Loss

Lou Reed (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals), Michael Blair (Drums, Percussion, Vocals), Roger Moutenot (Vocals), Mike Rathke (Acoustic Guitar, Electric), Guitar, Synthesizer), James Scott (Vocals) and Rob Wasserman (Electric Bass, Electric Guitar).

Streaming on Qobus (96/24)… a mention above from @Pete_the_painter and @Eoink had me place this album from Lou in the queue and now taking out for a spin. I have not played previously and opening track is sounding mighty fine! Looking forward to the rest of the album…

10 Likes

Calexico / Iron & Wine Years To Burn

11 Likes

26 Likes

Gently arresting and experimental singer songwriting, with very interesting production ideas going on all over the place.

The Cause of Doubt & A Reason To Have Faith - L.A. Salami

1 Like

CD - EMI 2006

Masonic Funeral Music K477 ( Otto Klemperer )
Recorded at No.1 Studio, Abbey Road, London on 14th November 1964

Requiem in D minor K626 ( Rafael Frühbeck de Burgos )
Recorded in Kingsway Hall, London in February and May 1967

11 Likes

Thank you for all the love everyone. It’s my first week here but this has become my favourite thread as recommended by @seakayaker. You have my apologies if I cannot reciprocate and share the love but it seems that there is a limit to how much love I can share. I get the dreaded “You’ll be able to like posts again in x minutes”. Warm wishes to everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Saw them so many times it was unreal.

1 Like

Now playing…

Eric Truffaz - El Tiempo de la Revolucion

Erik Truffaz (Trumpet), Anna Aaron (Vocals), Benoît Corboz (Piano), Marc Erbetta (Drums) and Marcello Giuliani (Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with another album from Eric and he and the quartet are sounding mighty fine!

3 Likes

Some trax. Video features Steve Earle.

4 Likes

A number of trax off this due out late July.

5 Likes

5 trax from this earlier today

4 Likes

A number of trax.

3 Likes

A bunch of trax from this due out early Aug.

5 Likes

Ryan Adams latest.

7 Likes

Iron and Wine Around The Well

8 Likes

5 Likes

Laura Nyro Live in Japan an album I was listening to earlier in the week.

4 Likes

Most of the album again earlier this week.

7 Likes

4 Likes