What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Paul McCartney - Kisses On The Bottom (deluxe).

10 Likes

5 Likes

Nancy Sinatra, shifting gears. As time goes by. Really like to start with this one for the day, Friday before weekend comes. Please come soon. :blush:

6 Likes

Good morning David. Here in England we have forecast a week of pluviosity: four seasons in one day is not an uncommon occurrence but it does make for lush surroundings.

3 Likes

Pure Pleasure vinyl:

8 Likes

It was the Wilson retune of the engine.

3 Likes

16 Likes

It’s winter here down under and known for 4 seasons in a day esp in Melbourne where I am. Sun shine and rain at the same time. I had a romantic walk with my pooches this morning in the light rain. :joy:

Paul Brady - Back to the Centre - WAV CD rip
Master singer-songwriter-multi instrumentalist Brady writes great folk-rock songs, this album has a side and a half of very fine songs with ‘80s production and playing, which are worth it on their own. Then he sings The Island, a powerful indictment of The Troubles with piano (and acoustic guitar) backing which is one of the great singer-songwriter numbers (and incredibly beautiful), and follows it with a brilliant version of the Irish folk classic Homes of Donegal. Those 2 songs for me take it from a fine ‘80s album to one of the most played in my collection.

8 Likes

I’m thinking of whether to befriend a pomeranian or a shih tzu as my cat is one of the most demanding creatures on earth: fickle as the wind and seems to be ruled by his stomach.

1 Like

Rules by stomach is a good thing in my book. That makes for easy training. My girl is but not the boy. I have to occasionally steal from him bowl giving it to his sister to entice him to eat. The girl will eat whatever I put in front of her that including non edible items. :rofl:

That said I am not that different and damn my wife may well be training me with food! :laughing:

1 Like

Home cooked food is the best full of nourishing love! :relaxed:

1 Like

Mandy Moore, silver landings. I am too spoilt with choice. Let’s go to this next. Nice. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Judy Small - Mothers Daughters Wives - US pressing
Politically committed folk songs, powerful lyrics and powerful vocals, the occasional quirky song in the set, a very fine album of ‘80s folk. I think she ended up as a High Court Judge in her native Australia.

1 Like

Wife loves cooking and is a bit of a foodie. However, work has been crazy so I am encouraging take away every chance I can. Helps that we have a few families nearby that are actually trying to make a buck with cooking so they are all hearty wholesome home cooked meals even when it’s take away. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes indeed, I have trained my cat to shake my hand before each feeding :relaxed:

1 Like

Omg, you all are going to think I am crazy. I get my pooches to bow and give thanks for food before their meals.

That’s ok. I already know I am crazy. :rofl:

Thanks @anon10403888 for the reminder. Let’s get back on track before I embarrass myself further. :rofl:

1 Like

We’re just discussing our appreciation for music and everything else that entails. There’s nothing wrong with making new friends :relaxed:

You’d better lay off playing any Van Morrison or Dire Straits then…!
:smiley:

1 Like

15 Likes