What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes.

18 Likes

Absolute classic track on a classic heavy rock album. Probably my favourite Blackmore solo as well.

20 Likes

Now that’s what I call face painting

1 Like

@Buster the Stones are always a welcome listen. You can’t beat some Mick & Keef!

24 Likes

Field Mouse - Meaning
CD|2019
Some enjoyable indie rock.

1 Like

Now playing…

Arooj Aftab – Vulture Prince

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… another album from the ‘Guardian’s best albums of 2021 so far’ thread posted by @bhoyo and a mention from @anon4489532, @Biggles, @Bobthebuilder, @PeakMan, @BruceW and @JamesN. Enjoying the opening tracks and enjoying the music and look forward to the rest of the album. …it might not work in an elevator since it may want you to stay onboard and finish the song!

9 Likes

Max Richter - Voices. There are two CDs, the first one with the voices on it, but I prefer the voiceless mixes on CD2.

3 Likes

The Rolling Stones No 2

14 Likes

Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill.

Warmest wishes for her delayed 25th anniversary tour :relaxed:

20 Likes

The Black Keys - Delta Kream, late to the party with this one, but my daughter insisted on buying me it for Fathers Day. I must say, she has very good taste :+1:.

20 Likes

Now playing…

Amy Helm - What The Flood Leaves Behind

Amy Helm (Drums, Mandolin, Piano, Vocals, Whistle), Stuart Bogie (Tenor Saxophone), Lee Collins (Congas, Tambourine), Phil Cook (Harmonica, Organ, Piano, Vocals), Josh Kaufman (Bass, Drums, Acoustic Guitar (Electric guitar, Harmonium, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Tambourine, Vocals, Wurlitzer Piano), Michael Libramento (Bass, Congas, Drums, Organ, Tambourine, Vocals)Daniel Littleton (Electric Guitar), Tony Mason (Drums, Percussion) and Jordan McLean (Trumpet).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… I had placed this in the queue a couple of days ago after seeing it listed as a new release and finally getting around to taking Amy out for a spin. Amy and the band are sounding mighty fine on the opening tracks and looking forward to the rest of the album!

7 Likes

Interesting… tomorrow I’ll start the day by picking this.

Melody Gardot - Live in Europe.

10 Likes

Congo Natty- Jungle Revolution in Dub

5 Likes

Gary Clark Jr. - Blak And Blu.

15 Likes

That’s a hell of a drive done it a few times, once from Sydney to Port Douglas. :+1:

1 Like

Now playing…

Dobet Gnahoré - Miziki

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… returning from a nice long walk/jog around the neighborhood and continuing on with the exploration of Dobet’s catalogue and the opening tracks of ‘Miziki’ are sounding sweet!

1 Like

Sarah Jarosz, undercurrent. Sweet folk songs. :relaxed:

14 Likes

Bob Evens excellent Tomorrowland

Carole King, tapestry. I feel the earth move. Nice nostalgia. :relaxed:

26 Likes