What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Shelby Lynne, I Can’t Imagine. Vinyl.

10 Likes

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic.

6 Likes

Ok, just to check its the 3 LP 45 rpm version I need to get?
Anyhow, in the meantime it’s on again :smiley:

11 Likes

Another great ACE compilation!

.sjb

3 Likes

I defer to @steviebee here. Re “2021 remaster” in your screen shot, I believe what you might be about to order is the recent box set that contains 1 vinyl and 2 CDs? I was about to purchase that when redirected to the Acoustic Sounds/Analogue Productions 2 x 45rpm version by friends on this forum - see here: The Doors-LA Woman-45 RPM Vinyl Record|Acoustic Sounds

2 Likes
3 Likes

R
Freddie King - Stayin’ Home With The Blues, an album compiled from his three '70’s releases on RSO Records.

9 Likes

Now playing…

David Gray - Skellig

David Gray (Guitar, Keyboards, Piano, Synthesizer, Vocals), Caroline Dale (Cello, Vocals), Ben De Vries (Percussion, Piano, Vocals), Niamh Farrell (Vocals), David Kitt (Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals), Robbie Malone (Bass, Percussion, Vocals), Mossy Nolan (Vocals) and Keith Prior (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuy (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon as I start up today’s exercise routine with David Gray and this fabulous and talented group of musicians and they are sounding sublime! One beautiful album…

10 Likes

Oh, the f*^+*”g bliss!
Only on this forum I’d expect to hear of the super audiophile qualities of Abba’s Super Trooper.
FFS, give me a bloody break!

Perry never gets the credit he deserves. He is a fine guitarist and Pump finally proves it.

1 Like

Indeed. Great album despite Mr Morrissey’s controversial views. Death of a Disco Dancer is an almighty track.

1 Like

Marquee_moon_album_cover

11 Likes

I played it as few weeks ago (first in a long time) it hasn’t ages well.

Highly recommended!
Tony

1978 - The Band // The Last Waltz

14 Likes

My copy of this sounds like the recording engineer hid a Binatone cassette recorder down Bjorn’s spandex pants. Now there’s an image I will leave you with.

3 Likes

Not even a charity shop deserves you dump this on them. I’ll leave it to you on how to best dispose of it. Good luck! :sunglasses:

Hang on a min, it’s got ‘Summer Night City’ on it?

WGAF. Be strong!

1 Like

LOL :joy: