What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Thanks @Blackstar and keep us updated. Over here they want 57 EUR for the Vinyl, outrageous

1 Like

Alpha Boys’ School Radio.

Just posted this over on the"Favourite Radio Stations" topic, which reminded that I hadn’t listened to it for a while.

Putting that right now.

The original and best, comin’ atcha with Reggae, Ska and Dub, direct from Kingston Town.

Respect due.

3 Likes

Gone with an old favourite whilst munching a Sandwich.
Been a busy morning, so my first chance to eat something…

PS: The vinyl copy I ordered on Discogs was shipped this morning, finally :blush:

6 Likes

The Beatles - 1962-1966

I’ve just renewed my car insurance through one of the on line comparison sites. Playing the Beatles now for stress relief! This was the first LP I ever bought.

23 Likes

Yes but he used his nickname Terry

2 Likes

Next job on my list. Already got some stress buster music lined up for later.:rage:

1 Like

Actually listened to this not long ago but, as one of my top 5 all time favourite live albums, I never need an excuse to play it :blush:

11 Likes

Terrific compilation of tunes Towns composed for the theatre. As ever with Towns beautifully recorded.

Son Volt - Day of the Doug
The Songs of Doug Sahm

7 Likes

Aerosmith, just push play. Omg, I only listened to one album in the morning. Been a long work day. This album says just push play. I complied. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

The Peter Malick Group featuring Norah Jones - New York City.

14 Likes

Stan Getz, João Gilberto, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Getz/Gilberto, 1964.

19 Likes

Paul Simon - There Goes Rhymin’ Simon

13 Likes

One of the cool kids played that in an art class at Langley Park in 1968 or '69, and we all laughed. Then we stopped giggling and started to enjoy it. I still do.

2 Likes

Izo Fitzroy - How The Mighty Fall

4 Likes

Rick Waksman, journey to the centre of the earth. Recorded at the Royal Festival Hall, the London Symphony Orchestra and The English Chamber Choir. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Found an old cassette sorting through some stuff found in the garage, realised I had the CD as well, not what Mr Willis is most known for but sounds pretty good to my old ears, the cassette had a lot a play whilst driving

4 Likes

Warren Zevon, The Wind, 2003.

11 Likes

Thanks, Alan - led me to research and buy a copy of this…

1 Like

Mike Stern + Jeff Lorber Fusion Eleven / 2019 Concord / EU CD / CJA00152

3 Likes