What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Going further back ….
The Beatles - Revolver

Confession time - not a huge fan but I do like this…

Too young…. Perhaps

26 Likes

Sinner, repent. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t Mess With The Es!

(It’s not the most flattering crop. Is this better?)

12 Likes

Still haven’t played my copy…daft, but it makes me sad without even hearing it ( I do play the EP so I’m not completely a lost cause).

Icehouse released a few great albums. They were originally called Flowers and the debut album was called Icehouse but there was already a band over seas with that name, they simply swapped the name. I’m not familiar with that cover but this is the cover that was released here. Sounds dated a little (they were heavily influenced by Bowies Berlin albums) but still one of my favourites from that time.

3 Likes

Were they support for Bowie at Milton Keynes ‘bowl’?

The support was Ice something…I didn’t really pay attention when they were on. Ignored the support completely, to be honest.

Yes they also supported him on his Stage Tour here.

True that’s the problem with someone like Bowie, but he always picked good support acts here (at least).

1 Like

Thanks Pete. It’s the fate of support acts I guess, when they’re on before major acts…

Unless they ‘blow em off stage’…which is perhaps rare.

I have a buddy who, many years ago, went to see Black Sabbath, and the support act blew them away.

It was the first time he ever heard of Van Halen.

1 Like

Gov’t Mule ….Like a River, been meaning to give this a listen for a while. So far so good.

7 Likes

Ok I’ve been promising to play Rush for ages, ok I’ve got time thought I’d try this A Farewell to Kings.

15 Likes

Ese - what a gal!

1 Like

John Lennon/Yoko Ono Double Fantasy remix 2010

11 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

16 Likes

1 Like