What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

…to the Five Spot Cafe in NYC, August 1958.

Thelonious Monk Quartet - Misterioso

16 Likes

s-l500
Prince - Sign O’ The Times.

20 Likes

Got some KLF Chill Out going on this tuesday afternoon, sampled Acker Bilk 'n all …

13 Likes

Continuing with Prefab Sprout - Steve McQueen (Acoustic)

12 Likes

Eric Clapton - Journeyman, on sacd.

12 Likes

Ozric Tentacles - Jurassic Shift
The suns out so why not
On Vinyl

12 Likes

On CD:
517Weg9ufRL.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65

10 Likes

Just made Mrs QS & I some lunch and now back listening to Beth & Joe Live in Amersterdam

8 Likes

3 Likes

On CD:
81o-rebYxCL.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65

8 Likes

Neil Young. Journey through the past.
A real treat. Finally located my double vinyl from 1972 and wound up the turntable for first time in yonks. Never officially released on cd and never will be according to Neil
Includes wonderful work in progress versions of Alabama and Words, the latter taking up one side.
Also beautiful solo track called Soldier before he finishes with The Beach Boys instrumental Let’s go away for a while. Quite a moving album.

13 Likes

Gut Clark - My Favourite Picture Of You - CD

9 Likes

Talking Heads - Fear Of Music
On Vinyl

22 Likes

Why? Reverting to type. :grin: Original 1983 vinyl.

steve

7 Likes

I gave that a play a while back. Kind of misses that production ‘fizz’ from Thomas Dolby which makes the original so special imo?. Still a good album though.

1 Like

Love - Forever Changes
On Vinyl

27 Likes

Loving on Double CD

15 Likes

What a live album! Not surprised it’s getting a lot of love on the forum, just brilliant :grinning:

20 Likes

Ane Brun - Leave Me Breathless

Another album that has worked its way onto my list of albums I’d not like to be without. A real treasure.

6 Likes

I’ve had a copy of that album for years. I take it out and play every now and again but to me it’s just a pleasant listen. I’ve never understand what all the fuss is about.

Still, each to their own.

steve

1 Like