What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Tom Petty - Mojo - CD

13 Likes

Last one from The Police a mere 40 years ago.

26 Likes

David Bowie - Changes Now Bowie

27 Likes

Santana - Marathon, includes the lovely “Aqua Marine”. Blimey, rather spookily after previously listening to Frampton and his talk box, one has just appeared on the track “Stand Up”.

16 Likes

I still enjoy the album, when I got heavily into the cd format I “loaned” my TT to my dad, therefore having a break from over familiar material, until of course acquiring the cd version.

2 Likes

The Carpenters, love songs. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Fulljoy
:heart:

1 Like

David Bowie - A Divine Symmetry

20 Likes

First run after ripping, good

1 Like

Have them already, not yet complete but it will come…

No worries. I was just reading up on it, it includes the full set of songs and the original booklet which makes it worth it for me. If the SQ is better well that would be nice too.

s-l500
Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I’ve Got The Blues.

21 Likes

Still brilliantly edgy and right on the money. Prompted by Ice Cube interview on CH4 News yesterday

:heart:

9 Likes

Tama Sumo - Panorama Bar Berlin 02

1 Like

Nice one :point_up: iconic Rap album

1 Like

50 years of hip hop dude!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Another great release from Hiss Golden Messenger: Jump For Joy

6 Likes

It’s interesting that Buddy Miles was later lauded as a great funk drummer because I find his playing quite pedestrian on this. Certainly compared to Mitch’s jazz stylings.

5 Likes

James Brown, Take a Look at Those Cakes, 1978.

5 Likes

Now Playing…

Cowboy Junkies - Caution Horses

Margo Timmins (Vocals), Jaro Czerwinec (Accordion), Alan Anton (Bass), Peter Timmins (Drums), Jeff Bird (Fiddle, Mandolin, Harmonica), Michael Timmins (Guitar), Kim Deschamps (Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar) and David Houghton (Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Saturday morning with the Cowboy Junkies and Margo and the band are sounding sublime! …one sweet album.

19 Likes