What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

SACD - alpha 2004 : )

Lucilla Galeazzi - canto
Marco Beasley - canto
Alfio Antico - canto, tamburi a cornice

L’ Arpeggiata :
Direction : Christina Pluhar

Recordings: Actis Studio, Paris in December 2001

5 Likes

Oh well hopefully you will get a flat copy if youre returning it. I think I might pass on the TP, my Connoisseur sounds pretty good and Schizophrenia isnt a particularly great recording in any case I believe

1 Like

The Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones, Now ! - CD

After listening To Keith, there’s only one way to go.

15 Likes

More Wayne Shorter…

Cant believe I dont have this on elpee, actually I thought I did but maybe not, must rectify that.
The RVG Edition’s get a bit of a bum rap from some “audiophiles” but this one sounds alright to me, for a beer mat.

The All Seeing Eye (RVG Edition Blue Note)

:heart:

12 Likes

Back to a round black thing with a hole, continuing my Shorter buzz with this lovely Music Matters Jazz 33 edition of Speak No Evil

:heart:

18 Likes

1977 -The Stranglers // Rattus Norvegicus

22 Likes

On CD. Saw Woody in 1983, great player.

6 Likes

China Crisis from 1985 up next…

17 Likes

Now playing…

Bill Frisell and Matt Chamberlain - Floratone II

Bill Frisell (Guitar), Matt Chamberlain (Drums, Percussion), Lee Townsend (Production), Tucker Martine (Production), Mike Elizondo (Electric Bass), [Jon Brion (Keyboard), Ron Miles (Trumpet) and Eyvind Kang (Viola).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning with the second Floratone album from Bill and Matt, like yesterday it is the first time giving this album a spin… and enjoying the music!

8 Likes

I too have the RVG Edition (looks different to yours though), which, streamed from Core to ND555, sounds superb. I suspect the ‘audiophiles’ listen to their replay systems rather than the music.

3 Likes

Africa - Toto

11 Likes

Steve Tilston

Ziggurat

Edward

2 Likes

Vinyl

4 Likes

Colosseum - Valentyne Suite - 1969

I vaguely remember someone posting this up a while back? Thanks whoever it was, great stuff.

14 Likes

Ella and Louis

They just work together so we’ll.

17 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Aftermath - CD Mono Set

17 Likes

What?

1 Like

It’s Louis’s cousin. It’s on Deezer. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Vinyl

23 Likes