What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

17 Likes

Antonio Carlos Jobim - Tide.

7 Likes

Jarrett wailing as he flies up and down the keyboard at this Paris 1999 concert, with Peacock and DeJohnette laying down a rich, fat rhythmic base and riffing off into solos themselves.

Energetic, joyous and masterful.

7 Likes

Taking the Skrillex and similar to the max….

Korn - The Path Of Totality

One of my favourite albums - not the most played but every time I do it moves me….
It’s got balls….

3 Likes

Final album tonight……

Will be seeing them next week at Rock City

Fear Factory - Recoded

1 Like

Del Amitri: Fatal Mistakes

2021’s welcome return from this Scottish band. Let’s hope they don’t wait so long for their next release.

2 Likes

Thanks @Cmax i think you’re the only one who’s liked my choices tonight - must admit been on a heavier beat track tonight….

2 Likes

Zeppelin: Physical Graffiti
It stood the test of time.

32 Likes

Alison Goldfrapp, the love invention. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Simon, you don’t have to thank me, most I own, and enjoy myself, and enjoyment is the main reason we listen and invest in our systems, it all depends what mood we are in, and I’ve been all over the place today, but I’ve enjoyed what I listened too, and if others like it too, well that’s a bonus :+1: keep posting and enjoying :heart:

4 Likes

Daft Punk, random access memories. :smiling_face:

22 Likes

In a just world, Roy Buchanan would be so much better known, and celebrated as one of the great maters of the electric guitar!

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up of this release, sorry could not find by who though!

Hiromi - Sonicwonderland first listen and its sounding good!

4 Likes

Pharoah - Pharoah Sanders
2023 Boxset Pallas Pressing

Comes together with „Harvest Time Live 1977“ which was previously unreleased.

I just love this records. Pressing is nearly perfect. Just a little warped but no issues at all. SQ is very good, fantastic musicians harmonize so beautifully together. The live LP is so warm and brings you back to the venues. Perfect record to enjoy a Sunday morning with a delicious Darjeeling :coffee:

This was a FOMO buy but it is worth every cent :wink: @Dreadatthecontrols

10 Likes

Ahmad Jamal Saturday Morning / 2013 Jazz Village / France CD / JV570027

This sounds great any day of the week!

12 Likes

‘Catch a Fire’ - Bob Marley and The Wailers

Abbey Road half speed remaster.

14 Likes

Awesome! If you like this sort of thing.

6 Likes

Freddie Hubbard Hub Cap / 2003 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724354230226

15 Likes

Fleetwood Mac - Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac - CD

20 Likes

A Sunday Morning favourite - Sarah Walker’s Sunday morning Radio show on Radio 3
I have learnt so much about composers from her and her enthusiasm and passion is 2nd to none.She broadcasts from a shed at the bottom of her garden in Surrey.

14 Likes