What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Of course, you know you’ll have to listen to Starless and Bible Black afterwards, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Lo Moon debut, in preparation for seeing them next week.

4 Likes

Susan Tedeschi, just won’t burn. :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Had a shop at the local charity shop as we were arranging a dining set for them to collect. Picked this up……rather enjoying.

8 Likes

I’m not aware I don’t mind them (Scott era) but haven’t really got any of their stuff. It’s not easy to follow either as these early albums that have been released overseas don’t match the local releases. Covers are different and often they’re a combination of 2 or more albums.

2 Likes

Change of mood but no less excitement - Steve Coleman & 5 Elements (Inc Jonathan Finlayson & Ambrose Akinmusire) Resistance is Futile. Recorded live in Montpellier on Label Bleu double cd.

2 Likes

Eric Johnson - Venus Isle, some tasteful guitar on this album.

5 Likes

Indiógenes

Feeling

Edward

2 Likes

Clever title !

Curved Air | Reborn | Classic Curved Air Revisted | 2008
I was so tempted to join in with @Tony and @SimonDC with some King Crimson but I had Curved Air strongly in mind and had it queued and ready to go.

8 Likes

Because I like it :wink:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Sorry @tony I’d already lined this up to be next…

Tool - 10,000 Days

11 Likes

I just luv Tool and everything the man does in his various projects. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok, it’s not Aenima but that will do. I forgive you this time!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Staying with Curved Air but away from that ‘Reborn’ (Best of) monstrosity that I was playing earlier!

16 Likes

Boz Scaggs: Dig
Such a great album. Really smooth…

18 Likes

25 Likes

Simon & Garfunkel. Wednesday morning 3AM
I rarely play this album yet the other studio albums are on the conveyor belt of regular plays but I think it was @AlanP who nudged me and it’s really very good.

Followed by this old friend

26 Likes

Charity shop 30p find………and she sounds as you would hope one of the great soul singers

19 Likes