What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Inspired by @davidng … some Natalie into the night.

22 Likes

Cara Dillon, wanderer. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Nuff jazz - time for some space rock with the Hawklords DoReMi. Had a chat with an old mate yesterday who reminded me it was 51 years ago this month that we saw them (& the lovely Stacia who made quite an impression on this 16 year old) at the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange. Battered UA vinyl.

We went to see Genesis there barely two weeks later - happy daze (apart from the Barley Wine after effects!)

19 Likes

That charity shop needs to educate the staff on music values. Great album Gazza.

1 Like

We have tried, spoke to the guy who comes in once a month to sort out the cd’s. He said they struggle at that price to sell most of them.

1 Like

Excellent with Electribe 101 and the same on this soulful solo album. Do have the vinyl but opted for Qobuz and my easy chair.

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:

Talking of Monty, a couple of years ago I noticed Linn was using this on demos so I bought the vinyl and it’s an absolute cracker:

10 Likes

I was playing Aretha earlier, this another charity haul and live they sound really good.

12 Likes

Le Chant Du Mond 10CD set, full of classics.

4 Likes

Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - CD

20 Likes

Kandace Springs, indigo. :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Just for you @Tony

Tool - Aenima

Was actually my next thought also - 10,000 Days just sounded so good - couldn’t resist some more Tool

10 Likes

I saw something today about a “European Tour” next year but no dates yet. I saw them on the last tour in Manchester but really want to see them again.

2 Likes

Dougie MacLean

Indigenous

IMG_0158

Edward

5 Likes

Vince Gill - High Lonesome Sound.

10 Likes

Bedtime Tunes
Miles Davis - Kinda Blue Qobuz HiRes

20 Likes

Curfew music.

5 Likes

Late night wonderment with Harris and Webb.

7 Likes

The Beatles - Please Please Me - CD Stereo Box Set

On the 9th Nov 1961 Brian Epstein saw The Beatles playing live for the first time during a lunchtime session at The Cavern Liverpool, this seems rather appropriate.

23 Likes

Holland/The Beach Boys.

I found my original “silver disc” CD the other day, so comparing to the SHM-CD.

10 Likes