What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

It’s always a great record.

15 Likes

Radiohead | A Moon Shaped Pool | 2016

20 Likes

‘Who’s Next’ - The Who

The recent Abbey Road half speed master has come in for some stick on this thread but I like it, and a definite improvement on my other reissue copy.

19 Likes

Wish You Were Here getting another spin. The replacement to my very old and crackly copy has been a revelation, showing just how nuked its forerunner was, no doubt. Loving it :smiley:

33 Likes

Cartridge is coming to life and fly high!
Thank you Giorgio!

19 Likes

Jeff Buckley - Grace - CD

22 Likes

The Delines: The Night Always Comes

7 Likes

David Gilmour, rattle the lock. :smiling_face:

21 Likes

‘Super Trouper’ - ABBA

Released 43 years ago this month - a great collection of songs. This 2x45 rpm version is a bit bass boomy in places, but the biggest gripe is flipping the disc every two songs.

22 Likes

2 Likes

Is this one (The Blue album) really better than the original? The Red Album was - excellent in fact IMHO.
But this offering for me - NO!
There are differences yes, but I think I enjoyed the original mixes - more melodious and enjoyable on the ear. The latter mixes - some from back in 2015 I believe offer no real benefit to the listening experience and just sound noticeably louder with the detail even muddled and trying to compete for clarity in the listening zone.
This is of course is just my opinion, but to leave out later songs and and include the Now and Then masterpiece without changing the 67 - 70 title seems strange.
Oh, and the new font - come on!

17 Likes

12 Likes

Getting through this album too quickly…….

14 Likes

When it comes to producing a good sound - this guy nails it every time.

13 Likes

Now playing…

Jeffrey Martin - Thank God We Left The Garden

Jeffrey Martin (Guitar, Vocals) and Jon Neufeld (Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… a recent mention on Qobuz had me place in the queue and now taking out for a spin and Jeffrey is sounding mighty sweet!

4 Likes

Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were 2014
It’s my go to album, every track being wonderful, great sound too.

IMG_1019

7 Likes

Free - Fire And Water.
Kossoff’s guitar and Rodgers’ vocals, and the unleashing of All Right Now.

25 Likes

Some more Albert Lee tonight after playing an album of his with Jimmy Page, he was lead guitarist for this band, never played them before

14 Likes

Rolling Stones - Hackney Diamonds - Tidal 16/44
For some reason I didn’t listen to this on release and have just given it its first run. I’ve enjoyed it, some fine rock music, some excellent work from Keef, not a great Stones album, but a good listen.

17 Likes

Jordan Rakei - What We Call Life 2021
Another wonderful album, not a bad track.

4 Likes