What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Marc Cohn, self titled album. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Bruce Guthro

Of Your Son

Edward

3 Likes

Crosby Stills & Nash - 2012 - Tidal 16/44
The boys live in 2012, largely a run through of their best known songs with a couple of (then) new ones. The voices aren’t quite what they were in their heyday, the highest harmonies are missing, but overall a very enjoyable outing of classic folk rock.

12 Likes

Kicking off a sunny (and hot) Sunday morning with Carly Simon No Secrets

22 Likes

Sneaking in a “Live” Bedtime Tunes tonight.
Although, at 2:20 I will be taking advantage of the MuSo’s countdown shut off😉

10 Likes

Pink Floyd, wish you were here. :smiling_face:

39 Likes

Joan Armatrading - Me Myself I - CD

26 Likes

You don’t hear much (or anything really) her these days.

1 Like

She has put out a few albums over the last few years and they’re pretty reasonable

Still going

1 Like

She never seems to get a mention anywhere

1 Like

SEAL

Original 44.1/16 on Qobuz

After trying a few artists this afternoon and not seeming to get on with any, time for a safe bet that I haven’t heard in decades. Crazy brings back a vivid memory of when I asked someone who the songs artist was, a distinct and pivotal point in my life.

21 Likes

Harry Chapin Short Stories

7 Likes

That’s true, still releasing albums, but airplay is non existent, which is a shame. if it gets people digging her albums out to give them a listen, I’ll settle for that.

1 Like

INXS’ best album imo. Released before they made it big OS. The last track is worth the cost of the album alone. Shadooh Shoobah.

6 Likes

First chance to listen to part 2, Galen and Paul Uno Mas

9 Likes

Pink Floyd, delicate sound of thunder. 4k film. Frankly don’t see any difference compared with the 1k version but why risk it. Overdosing on PF this weekend. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Just in from a great Ese gig.
How could I not play the new Hendrix
Live At Hollywood Bowl 1967

Consummate.

21 Likes

Sigur Ros this evening. This is a wonderful 3-disc set: two 12-inch LPs and a 10inch single. Artwork is outstanding too. One of my two favourite Sigur Ros albums.

15 Likes

Brian Wilson That Lucky Old Sun

6 Likes

That’s a blast from the past, haven’t heard that in ages, will dig my copy out :+1:

1 Like