What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Dominique Fils-Aime - Stay Tuned

9 Likes

Peace at last! Littlun in bed so time for Pharoah on the phones - but which version of Harvest Time? Hell yes, all of em!

7 Likes

Wayne Shorter Speak No Evil / 1999 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724349900127

18 Likes

Whitney Houston, the bodyguard. Felt like putting another movie soundtrack on. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

For a while he could do no wrong for me. Then he lost his way a bit. That’s sophistication/age I guess. This is a bit of a late career return to form for me. CD rip which sounds really good with good lyrics.

4 Likes

So underrated….with all the strings it’s like an Indie Lexicon of Love :two_hearts:

5 Likes

John Williams

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Edward

9 Likes

Natalie Merchant | Ophelia | 1998 | Radio Paradise

14 Likes

Hmm, Lol.

Enjoying on Vinyl Dr. Feelgood Down By The Jetty

19 Likes

Ooh yes

1 Like

9 Likes

Ron Wood - I’ve Got My Own Album To Do.

8 Likes

Now playing…

Reyes Blood - And In The Darkness, Hearts Aglow

Natalie Mering (Piano, Vocals, Synthesizer, Guitar, Organ), Kenny Gilmore (Bass), Logan Hone (Flute, Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone), Mary Lattimore (Harp), Joey Waronker (Drums), Ben Babbitt (Vocals), Drew Erickson (Organ), Michael D’Addario (Drums), Brian D’Addario (Guitar, Wurlitzer Electronic Piano), Andy Martin (Vocals, Piano, Trombone), Jonathan Rado (Synthesiser, Electronics, Bass, Tubular Bells, Drum Machine), Guitar), Michael Chadwick (Synthesizer, Harpsichord), Andres Renteria (Shaker), Cornella Babbitt (Cello), Charlie Bisharat (Electric Violin), Daniel Lopatin (Synthesizer), Meg Duffy (Guitar), Sean Cook (Vowbell), Sebastian Steinberg (Bass), Blake Cooper (Tuba) and Dan Fornero (Trumpet), The Nona Strings: Jacob Braun (Cello), Andrew Bulbrook (Violin), Zach Dellinger (Viola), Wynton Grant (Violin).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on through the noon hour with the lovely voice of Natalie with a talented group of musicians and they are sounding sublime! A wonderful album which needs a spin a bit more often…

9 Likes

Now playing…

Adam Ezra Group - Memoria

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with a first time spin of the Adam Ezra Group and Adam is sounding mighty fine. My daughter saw the band perform last evening at the Winery in Boston and passed the name along.

4 Likes

Lucinda Williams | World Without Tears | 20013 | Radio Paradise

10 Likes

David Live. Remember buying the double LP. Still one of my favourite Bowie albums recorded live in Philadelphia 1974.

12 Likes

22 years since their last full length offering All About Chemistry comes this latest offering from Semisonic

Semisonic- Little Bit Of Sun

This album is just full of happy vibes with the track So Amazed even sounding a bit like the Beatles, there is nothing new from the band here but if you like Semisonic you’ll love this, let’s hope we don’t have to wait another 20 years for the next offering

3 Likes

Nancy Sinatra, start walkin’ 1965-1976. Bang bang, never gets old. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Condolences Neil, no soother but a great innings and died peacefully, you must be proud if her :+1: