What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

LOL :joy:

John Mayer - Paradise Valley.

10 Likes

Melody Gardot, live in Europe. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Giving this some volume this evening - looking forward to seeing them live in March

6 Likes

Last years offering from Mr Browne

Jackson Browne - Downhill From Everywhere

13 Likes

Same laid back style, great before going to sleep…, while not for the ones who need experiments….

3 Likes

Mary Chapin Carpebter, stones in the road. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Talking Heads - Fear of Music - 1979
On vinyl

Love this LP, particularly Life During Wartime, what a classic.

24 Likes

My favourite Talking Heads album. :+1:

1 Like

Haven’t had a chance to listen to my recently made obsolete hi fi for a few days. Thankfully it doesn’t sound obsolete. :grin:

Forgot how good Donna Summers version of State of Independence sounded till I heard it last night.

Donna Summer

15 Likes

Iggy Pops wonderful new album Every Loser. Don’t expect a slowed down Iggy this just rocks.

12 Likes

The Autumn Defence Fifth

3 Likes

Now playing…

David Crosby & The Lighthouse Band - Live at the Capitol Theatre

David Crosby (Vocals, Guitar), Becca Stevens (Guitar, Vocalist), Michelle Willis (Keyboards, Vocals) and Michael League (Bass, Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on into the early evening with David, Becca, Michelle and Michael and they are sounding sublime!

11 Likes

One of my first purchases. Saw Man 4 times (the last in a small pub in Bath before Deke and Micky passed) and Hawkwind 3 times.
Halcyon days….

2 Likes

Seminal Dylan.

Led Zeppelin - Presence

Happy birthday Pagey! 79 today.

James Patrick Page born 9 January 1944, Heston, Hounslow.

28 Likes

Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11611

24 Likes

Bruce Dickinson

Balls To Picasso (2001 Remastered Version)

I was listening to my favourite radio station “Planet Rock” (as I do every morning) and they played the brilliant “Tears Of The Dragon” and I new which album to play first this Monday morning.

Edward

6 Likes

Oscar Peterson A Summer Night In Munich / 1999 Telarc / Austria CD / CD83450

11 Likes

Mathews Southern Comfort - The New Mine

4 Likes