What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

Those ear worms….i listened to “war babies”. Took me back to the Lyceum and thus track.

8 Likes

Free | Live | 1971
I was going to play one of their studio albums but decided to go for this live recording as I was there at Fairfield Hall, Croydon for three of these tracks and what a good night it was.

21 Likes

Naim/Rega/Dyns under a dust cover while the builders are in, doh!
I shall repair to the Denon/Wharfdales elsewhere to give this a play …

30 Likes

Great power pop from my fave all female band…

3 Likes

This band is recommended, they are a kind of modern version of Led Zeppelin

1 Like

Friend of mine was at the local recycling centre and found these. Three quid the lot. I’m not listening to any of them now, but I suspect I will be in the near future.

11 Likes

Just at a glance there are some very good albums in there, that’s a winner if you don’t already have them!

1 Like

If only I hadn’t parted with my thoroughly serviceable GR2 life would be more rosey.

2 Likes

We have slightly different tastes, so I’m hoping some will come my wayl

From the Dorothy Ashby new all-analogue vinyl box set on New Land Records. Superb stuff.

8 Likes

A new recording of Steve Reich’s classic from the Colin Currie Group. Recorded at Abbey Road and absolutely cracking

5 Likes

I haven’t listened to this yet. I don’t know that I would give them ‘a modern version of Zeppelin’ as a label, but ‘Great Western Valkyrie” is a fabulous album.
They’re a brilliant live band.

1 Like

Jim Diamond

Jim Diamond

Edward

3 Likes

That rare thing: a stereo CD from 2009 that’s my favourite of all the permutations of this great, if less loved, Beatles album.

21 Likes

Nice haul Rigs.

3 Likes

51bLPntWH7L.AC
Gary Clark Jr. - Blak And Blu.

15 Likes

Would you take £2 for them lol.

1 Like

Here’s a few more well worth investigating.

4 Likes

Home Alone once more - time for a tune….
This band came up on my You Tube feed - different more for the metal fans methinks but quite different…. One of those bands that like to hide their identities behind masks but well worth a try …. Recommended

Sleep Token - Take Me Back To Eden

3 Likes

I’ve not listened to Tom for a while. What a great album this is.

16 Likes