What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

There certainly are! I think those last few lines of 100% Endurance are a terrific way to close the album.

I first heard of them by chance. I was driving home and put the radio on, they were doing a live set for Steve Lamacq on R6M. I had just missed the start of the set so I missed the intro and didn’t know who they were, but I just had to find out, who were this mystery band! Needless to say I immediately bought the album :smile:

1 Like

Eros - Paolo Fresu & Omar Sosa.

2 Likes

thanks for the post, am listening to the album right now. very good too.

1 Like

Ripped CD via Core…

19 Likes

Glad you like it, I’ve added it to my library as well. It’s not a new album so I can only assume the credit for finding it belongs to someone else who posted it here!

When I see something posted here that I haven’t heard before and looks like it would appeal, I pop it into my Roon queue… which can be quite long so by the time I come to them I can’t remember why they’re there🤪

1 Like

How will i live without a body? - loma

A Dream pop/ indie rock roon radio find.

4 Likes

Cool. I didn’t know they had a new album out. Their other albums are worth checking out if you liked this one.

:+1:… their debuts on as i type.

1 Like

Why? Really?

steve

8 Likes

It’s good

8 Likes

Bob Weir – Blue Mountain
CD|2016

7 Likes

Santana - Festival, I have not played this in a while, but enjoying parts of it today.

14 Likes

One of the very best albums, in my opinion anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Dhafer Youssef - Sounds of Mirrors

8 Likes

Beth Gibbons

13 Likes

The Police - Ghost In The Machine.

25 Likes

AC/DC - Back In Black - CD (1980)

AC/DC released ‘Back In Black’ the first AC/DC album recorded without former lead singer Bon Scott who died on 19 February 1980 at the age of 33. The album has sold an estimated 49 million copies worldwide to date.

22 Likes

Not the only one listening to John Mayell. On Qobuz.

18 Likes

Jerry Garcia Band – GarciaLive Volume Five (December 31st 1975 Keystone Berkeley)
2CD|2014

8 Likes

Bob Dylan - 1965 - Bringing It All Back Home (known as Subterranean Homesick Blues in some European countries; Label - CBS - Vinyl.

This is BD’s fifth studio album. It was his first album to go electric on side one and acoustic on side two.

This could be my favorite Dylan album….this week!

17 Likes