What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Sounding great on CD
Television - Marquee Moon

15 Likes

I have, I think, every official Pat Metheny Album, but I have never been able to get to the end of this one.

It was his last Geffen LP, and I hope he was just showing the middle finger.

2 Likes

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

14 Likes

Paul Rogers - Live in Glesca.

Ziss a private party, or can embdy join in?

Goan yersel’. :scotland:

10 Likes

The more the merrier Dave :+1:

2 Likes

Eagles - Long Road Out Of Eden.

13 Likes
12 Likes

One for the road! :grin:

12 Likes

George Benson + Earl Klugh Collaboration / 2014 Warner / EU version of Japan CD / 8122795720

11 Likes

Boz Scaggs - Memphis.

15 Likes

The Black Eyed Peas, the end. I can use some beats this morning. Lots of work to get through. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Bedtime Tunes:

9 Likes

Earth, Wind & Fire, Raise! Let’s groove tonight. :smiling_face:

16 Likes

Last one before I shut down the systems and head off to the Med for a couple of weeks. Go out on a high, why not?

27 Likes

@davidng That is Raise!

Earth Wind & Fire Raise! / 2012 Sony / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / SICP20363

12 Likes

After returning from seeing Karnataka at Wavendon Stables it just had to be this: Requiem for a Dream. Great concert, wonderful musicians, fantastic lead singer in Sertari and such lovely people to talk after they had finished their set and came to mingle - Welsh roots also!

819uVAWtS9L.AC_UY436_QL65

4 Likes

From 99 years ago - CD1 of Louis Armstrong’s Hot Five and Hot Seven Recordings

.sjb

5 Likes

I’m ploughing on outdoors in Anglesey with the JBL but its ruddy cold … appropriate tune or what?
Evenin’ all :grinning:

15 Likes

Sarah Walker’s Sunday morning Radio 3 show
And as always @Clive enjoy if your listening on your 01

p09w4b0p

3 Likes

As it happens I’m listening in the bedroom on the ND5XS2, having got home late from Heathrow last night. I need to plug everything in downstairs later and see if it stil works!