What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

My 11 year old grandson got me into this. I absolutely love it!

3 Likes

I’m fine Pete.
I have a shoulder/neck problem and my physio appointment last Monday aggravated it more than relieving it. I’m now in such discomfort that sleeping has become a problem.
I’ll be fine eventually, but thank you for the concern.
More to the point, how are YOU feeling now?

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Micheal Kiwanuka: Home Again

A truly wonderful debut album from 2012

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I used to get that and the last part of the session the chiropracter would twist my neck making a crunching noise🥺I try to avoid visits these days………i take sodium naxaproxen and over a few days it normally goes away.
All the best👍

2 Likes

Gregory Porter: Liquid Spirit

The Grammy Ward winning 3rd album

16 Likes

Deep Purple - Machine Head - CD (1972)

Happy :birthday: Birthday - Ian Gillan - 19/08/45

18 Likes

<< :birthday: >>

Happy Birthday John Deacon! :yum: :cake:

born on 19th August 1951, at St Francis Private Hospital, London Road, Leicester :uk:

15 Likes

great album! love it more eveytime i listen.

8 Likes

Billie Holliday: Lady Sings The Blues

13 Likes

Kate Bush - The Whole Story - CD (1986)

Is it really 10 years ago that Kate Bush requested fans did not take any photographs or record footage using mobile devices at her upcoming 22-date run of performances in London, England. The 56-year-old star said on her website: “I very much want to have contact with you as an audience, not with iPhones, iPads or cameras.” The musician added it would mean “a great deal to me” but admitted that it was “a lot to ask”.

25 Likes

JPEG image-4897-BF1A-CC-0

Such a good performance.
Not in streaming, physical media only afaik.

5 Likes

Listening to some Prince. Spinning a cd-r I burnt, this comprises my favourite tracks from the releases after the Come album. Must admit, they are mostly chosen to feature his excellent guitar playing.

4 Likes

After Mrs Q coming and commenting on my descent into misery with Billie Holliday I decided to raise my own spirits with some very upbeat and superbly crafted pop.

Prefab Sprout: Jordon: The Comeback

16 Likes

I’m onto New Order now. I don’t listen to vinyl that often and I’d forgotten not only how good my P1 Plus sounds but also what a great box set this is. Even the inner cardboard mimicks some of Peter Saville’s most iconic artwork. Top stuff and a great concert too.

7 Likes

A real foot tapper this one. Vinyl.

3 Likes

Wings: Band On The Run

24 Likes

Third Concerto for Orchestra/Robin Holloway/LSO/Michael Tilson Thomas

7 Likes

Roger Waters

In the Flesh (Live)

This is my favourite Roger Waters concert, outstanding.

Edward

16 Likes

29 Likes