What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

24 Likes

7 Likes

Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense.

27 Likes

The Carpenters, love songs. :smiling_face:

12 Likes

8 Likes

Overplayed? I’ll get my coat…

Eva Cassidy. Nightbird. Going to be the last for this evening. :smiling_face:

15 Likes

On Vinyl:-

Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother

20 Likes

John Lennon - Imagine - CD (1971)

53 years young today.

16 Likes

I joined you in playing Kate’s excellent version of Rocket Man, which I have followed with the version added on the end of this album, featuring the rocket man himself, William Shatner.

Steve Hillage - Madison Square Garden, 1977.

7 Likes

Blackfield: Blackfield
Steven Wilson project with Aviv Geffen over a game of Scrabble with Mrs Q on a soggy September afternoon

8 Likes

One of those quiet, meditative days.

Vaughn Williams
Job A Masque For Dancing
LSO/Boult
EMI 1971

11 Likes

More afternoon chill

3 Likes

12 Likes

The Derek Trucks Band - Soul Serenade, whilst listening to this album, I have come to the conclusion, that I enjoy his work here more, than that, with his wife in the TTB. As good as the music he is currently making is, there is more variety in his earlier material imo.

12 Likes

Nick Masons Saucerful of Secrets: Live at the Roundhouse

By request of Mrs Q, whilst she try’s to get her revenge after the first game of Scrabble😁

12 Likes

On CD:-

From this box set - Miles Davis All Stars - Walkin’

15 Likes

The Cure - Disintegration

14 Likes

Christy Moore - On The Road - Original vinyl
I was pondering my response to @Sloop_John_B’s choc ice thread and decided it was a good excuse to play this “greatest hits” album. Live recordings of many of his best lived songs, from multiple venues across several years, lineups from a duo to full band.
A legend of the Irish traditional scene for over half a century, this has his tender renditions of beautiful ballads and his rabble rousing sing along numbers, all superbly performed, live audiences often making themselves obvious. A great (triple) album showcasing a great musician.

15 Likes

Electric Light Orchestra

A New World Record

Edward

24 Likes