What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

8 Likes

Gary Moore - Blues Alive.

14 Likes

Saw this given an outstanding review on YouTube so I thought I’d give it a go. Never heard it before. SQ is certainly excellent. Great supporting cast. Qobuz stream.

4 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Johnny Cash - Live At San Quentin - CD (1969)

Its 21 years since US singer songwriter Johnny Cash died of respiratory failure aged 71. One of the most influential musicians of the 20th century, he was known as “The Man in Black.” He traditionally started his concerts by saying, “Hello, I’m Johnny Cash.” He had the 1969 US No.2 & UK No.4 single ‘A Boy Named Sue’, plus 11 other US Top 40 singles.

23 Likes

album_large_42345_547397583a850
Albert Lee -Hiding.

7 Likes

Disc 4 the live set.

10 Likes

On my second listen of this tonight. For whatever reason it’s aeons since I did listen to their first album. Stands up remarkably well, a landmark album without doubt.

.sjb

26 Likes

Bedtime Tunes:

Joe Satriani: Flying in a Blue Dream

4 Likes

Dido, life for rent. :smiling_face:

20 Likes

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris, all the roadrunning. Joining @LindsayM for this one. Love this album. :smiling_face:

19 Likes

@AndyP One and three-quarter minutes of pure bliss dedicated to your icon.

3 Likes

Kinda liked Maranda Lamberts last album but so far is just a little C&W for me, maybe it may grow on me

7 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t get to far with Maranda’s new album may work better on at but a brash for headphones at 8.30am.

I do love a bit of Nick Lowe this looks interesting. Nick Lowe/Los Straightjackets Indoor Safari

10 Likes

I stumbled across this track that has some balls.

[intelligent titles and lyrics and some emotion in it but not sure about the album despite back story]

3 Likes

Brilliant poem.

An instrumental track - that says more than the vocal tracks.

Morning, Pete. :grin:

1 Like